Brawl Freezes upon updating CIOS

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by julz1, Mar 2, 2010.

Mar 2, 2010

Brawl Freezes upon updating CIOS by julz1 at 1:01 PM (1,391 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. julz1
    OP

Member julz1 GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    Like 1 weeks ago i upgraded from Configurable USB loader v53 to 54b3 fat and upgraded to 202 v5 and since then Brawl Freezes upon finishing a match. Has anyone else experienced anything close to this or this same incident. I did use Gecko Cheats once to unlock everything then i disabled it if that changes anything?

2. Krestent

Member Krestent What to post?

United States
    Does cIOS rev17 work?

3. Krestent

Member Krestent What to post?

United States
    It's not the DL bug, unless it freezes at the end of the first Subspace Emissary fight.

4. Blue-K

Member Blue-K No right of appeal.

Switzerland
    First: IOS202? That can't even play Backups, it's only for USB 2.0-Support in Apps and Disc Reading (Movie/Data-DVD). But looks like you have IOS222/223/224 from Hermes installed, right? Otherwise CFG-Loader wouldn't work...

Anyways, because you're using Hermes cIOS, it's NOT the Dual-Layer Bug. But I know what the problem is: You cheated, and now your savefile got corrupted. Seems like the Cheatcode isn't 100% right. This also happend with me too. Delete the save, start fresh, don't cheat again, and you'll be fine (btw, the Brawl+ "Cheats" are fine and don't corrupt anything. The File on Geckocodes.org isn't right, that's it).

And no, there's no way to save your Data, you'll have to start fresh, sorry.

5. julz1
    OP

Member julz1 GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    yeah great reply you actually looked at the post and posted a good reponse
    yeah i figured it had to be the ocarina cheats and i had almost everything unlocked it was just 1 damn level. really not worth it looking at it now