Hacking Brawl Disc read eroors and more.

TheEak

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im using a wiikey and the latest firmware. I burned Brawl the other day and it burned fine. I used some HP DL dvds(all that was avalible) Recently ive been getting disc read errors on certain scenes and now when I play the SSE level when you first get Olimar, All I get is a black screen, with nothing happening. Is this the result of the crappy DVDs or my Wii?
EDIT: I can't even finish classic mode either, I get an error on the final cutscene

mthegreatone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
consider trying the DVD5 tutorial. you'll need to do a bit of scrubbing along with editing the ISO using trucha, but you won't have to deal with DL media. most people said they've had success with it...

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
TheEak said:
EDIT: I can't even finish classic mode either, I get an error on the final cutscene

same here, i can't unlock any characters because of this.

QUOTE(ilikecl @ Mar 12 2008, 12:40 AM) Try layer break @ 2084960 with imgburn.

Good luck!
i did this when i first burned the game and i have errors

gjac1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The DRE are due to 2 things , your Wii's laser is not properly calibrated to read DL dvds and/or bad media....

Originally i dont think Nintendo planed on releasing any Wii games on DL disks becuase the majority of Wii's laser's are not set up to read them properly , thats why Nintendo are offering a free "cleaning" service , but really what they will be doing is tweaking your pot lasers to read DL media better

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up