Hacking Brand new Wii vs 2 year old Wii

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok, this is just for general knowledge, not really that much info will be here...

There are about 5 more screws in the new Wii's (D2E chip, no epoxy, 3.4) than the older Wii (D2B chip, came with 3.1), and all the extra screws are located on the bottom of the console.

I've noticed as well, the front plate was redesigned to help with the red/black wires.

The drive itself was changed a bit, and easier to remove from the console. The flat ribbon cable was changed from the white plastic coating to a silvery coating.

On the new Wii, the aluminum shell is actually mounted/screwed onto the drive, while the old Wii had the aluminum shell inside the plastic shell, and not mounted to the drive.

On the software side, I've noticed a new Channel, it's a Welcome channel.

Would a MOD please advise me on the "legality" of uploading this Welcome channel in WAD format, since it's a free channel, and some of the older Wii users might like this just as a fun thing to watch.

If I can't upload the WAD, I'll try to make a video to upload to YouTube or something...

oneleggedjack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
he's not lying, I just downgraded one yesterday and I had to delete the channel just to make space, it takes up most of the total space

Tichinde925

Marth Ditto Money Match?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The Wii has more than 1681 blocks available.

I know this because thats the amount of blocks it takes to install everything I want to on all the Wiis I customize.

(This is after I deleted all of the unnecessary channels: Nintendo Channel, etc.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1