OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Howdy,

I'm gonna buy some nds games from my nephew and thought i'd get on the brainy-bandwagon. Do you guys have a preference between Brain Age and Big Brain academy?

maw.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
While I prefer Brain Age's more serious approach (damn, that Kawashima-guy isn't serious I think.), how about add in some games that require you to think too, like Phoenix Wright (oh crap, I think it's hard to find there) and Advance Wars (yes, you need to think and not check Gamefaqs :/ ).

That said, I prefer Brain Age. I always seem to look at BBA as mini-games that aren't that good so I don't pick it up as often as I do with Brain Age.

(But my friends also say that BBA multiplayer is fun stuff.)

TheVirus

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
and Advance Wars (yes, you need to think and not check Gamefaqs :/ ).

Haha, I had to check GameFAQs a few times because I got my ass handed to me, or a battle got out of control. Funny you should mention that.

On-topic, Brain Age is great for training, as you need to do the same games over and over again to unlock new ones. As time goes on, the games get easier because you get used to them.

Big Brain Academy is pretty tough later on. At first there's a lot of variety, but then that dwindles down in to pure unadulterated repetitiveness. You will end up playing the same games over and over, striving for gold, until you get bored of it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-