Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Boycott Media Cart!

Leeching off homebrew authors

boycott.png
Yes, boycott Media Cart! The Media Cart is a new Nintendo DS flash kit straight from Taiwan. Why boycott? Simply because the folks behind the Media Cart have taken several homebrew authors applications, changed them around slightly, re-branded them and stuffed them straight into the Media Cart software package without even a hint of their origin. Homebrew such as DragonMinded's DSOrganize, Lick's Media Player, Moonlight's Moonshell and possibly more have been "incorporated" into the package.

We urge all of you to avoid the product completely and we hope that no import stores begin carrying this abomination of a product.

icon11.gif
Video Proof from DragonMinded (Youtube)
icon11.gif
Source
mad.gif
Media Cart home page

Thanks to Sinkhead for the graphic.

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
It doesn't even play ROMs anyway. Pathetic cart. All the other flashcards beat this one hands down, and I'm sure many people won't buy it.

ugly_rose

Trophies
XP
Country
You make no sense brutalboy. If you got it for free they would not make any money at all...
laugh.gif

*totally ignores the "product" *

Takrin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lol i should repack a R4 and slap a new sticker on it, call it the "thingamajigar 9000" include some homebrew and sell it for $200

oh btw i'm sure some idiots bought it saying "whoa dude it has a NES emulator!"

chrishull

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I quite like the media player frontend as this would be good for my kids for movies and mp3 but thats about it. would not buy it or recomend it to anyone as I use Dsorganise all the time.

xabier

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a grat idea, homebrew and media cart only for ds, not playing comercial roms isn't that bad, the bad thing about this cart is that it's a ripoff for homebrewers, anyway if authours were recognised and source available it would be a nice card to buy.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Forgetting about the "OMG STOLEN CODEZ" I honestly can't see anyone buying this at all.

Has homebrew function... but does not play roms

Or you can get the R4/M3/other carts which does the homebrew function AND play roms.

Hopefully people will be smart to realise that and yeah, I'm not surprised that China is doing this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk how hot of a take this is, but science as a subject sucks