Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks for your family point of view.
I'm sorry about your brother's current rejection over you
frown.gif

I hope he will reconsider over time.

I hope you will have a lot of people caring for your health and mind, always keep good friends who believe in you close to you.
I think it's important to see other people accepting you to accept yourself. Psychology is an important part in your new body acceptation.

Like we says, A health mind in a health body. Something like that
tongue.gif

Good luck with your hormones therapy.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I forgot to mention something, Penguin. After you're through with the procedure, put extra attention in what people say about your current personality.

This is something strikingly common when the hormone balance is nudged - you may turn into a totally different person and you won't really "notice" it unless someone points it out to you with a hammer.

Keep that in mind, because it may cause trouble in your future relationship. Inform your doctor about any behavioral changes, or better yet, take someone with you to tell him his second opinion.

There are various dosages of the hormones that do the exact same thing to the body, but as far as psychology is concerned, it's very individual and a doctor is in the dark every single time.

Same applies to contraception pills, dear ladies. I actually broke up with one of my past girlfriends BECAUSE she chose that contraception method. I was pro that, since it's the safest one there is, but I wanted her to change the pill to another one because she changed 180 degrees - became literally a monster I wanted to slaughter every.single.day in a time span of a week.

She sent me a text a year later that I was right and after she changed the pill, her state was far better, but you can't undo past now, can you?

In any case, I digress. Take care and put alot of attention in what changes in you appart from the body. Hormones are a double-edged sword.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TBH I understand being gay/lesbian or just acting a little out of gender, but I do not understand gender change.

Girls can be tomboys that doesn't mean they should gender change to a boy
and the same of boys vice versa.

Not a hate comment just stating how I feel.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
KingVamp said:
TBH I understand being gay/lesbian or just acting a little out of gender, but I do not understand gender change.

Its hard to understand for those not in the situation. Its just that transgendered people have such a strong feeling of wrongness about their own bodies that they want to change their bodies to become as close to the opposite sex as they can. Its something to do with brain structure. They've got the wrong brain structure for their body and as a result it just feels...off. Really off. Least that's the way I understand it.

ShakeBunny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jamstruth said:
KingVamp said:

Its hard to understand for those not in the situation. Its just that transgendered people have such a strong feeling of wrongness about their own bodies that they want to change their bodies to become as close to the opposite sex as they can. Its something to do with brain structure. They've got the wrong brain structure for their body and as a result it just feels...off. Really off. Least that's the way I understand it.

This.

I could not have said it better myself.

And, upon request, here I am, dressed as a boy.

me_in_plaid_by_penguinprotecter-d3ax68u.jpg

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Something just isn't quite right to make you look all girl just base on the face.

Although that might be just me knowing that you was a boy.
laugh.gif

To tell you the true, you just look like a tomboy now.
laugh.gif

Did you said you have a mate? Does the person know about the change.

I can see it justified if you don't let your mate know.

I didn't know you could even get the bottom organ changed.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
If you're talking about penis to vagina, it's easier to get done than you think. The difficult one is vagina to penis. Even then, you won't have sex cells of the opposite gender. It's tricky stuff.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
lilsypha said:
*stuff*
I'm mildly disturbed about how much you know on the subject.
mellow.gif

CrimzonEyed said:
What if you are born woman in a mans body?
ohmy.gif

That doesn't really happen; you're just a man.
Just like the way I don't have a Mac inside a Windows computer.
mellow.gif

lilsypha said:
QUOTE(Foxi4 @ Apr 21 2011, 08:45 AM)
Remember though, born a man, always a man. Born a woman, always a woman. Physical appereance is one thing, biology is another.

That may be your opinion, but it's not particularly welcome here or necessary in this thread. Please refrain from spreading hate towards ANY of of our members.
It was his opinion and it was quite obvious to me that he wasn't spreading any kind of hate.
As it happens, I agree with him.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
is this stickied on the front page? I could tell he's a boy in all the photos but if u wanna be a girl that is your choice i don't see a problem with it imho. just make sure u find one that wants this in a companion i'm sure there's plenty out there.

Aurora Wright

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
ProtoKun7 said:
lilsypha said:
Foxi4 said:
Remember though, born a man, always a man. Born a woman, always a woman. Physical appereance is one thing, biology is another.

That may be your opinion, but it's not particularly welcome here or necessary in this thread. Please refrain from spreading hate towards ANY of of our members.
It was his opinion and it was quite obvious to me that he wasn't spreading any kind of hate.
Well, he expressed it as a fact if he didn't add an "IMHO" or something.

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Davi92 said:
ProtoKun7 said:
lilsypha said:
Foxi4 said:

I'm pretty sure that whatever you do, you are still genetically a man(or woman). So an "IMHO" wasn't necessary here.

Aurora Wright

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
pyrmon24 said:
Davi92 said:
ProtoKun7 said:
lilsypha said:
Foxi4 said:

I'm pretty sure that whatever you do, you are still genetically a man(or woman). So an "IMHO" wasn't necessary here.
AFAIK there are women with XY chromosomes too, so you can't base on that.

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good god this thread is popular eh? I remember when it first started in the EoF with everyone trying to figure out why you were gone from the temp.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think they stopped making it due to disks exploding lol +1