Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Foxi4 said:
Mostly they are removed though to stop the flow of testosterone.
That gave me a sick feeling in my stomach.
icon8.gif

junkerde

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
penguindefender said:
Untitled-1.jpg

This one proves that I have uh.... headlights.
laugh.gif

As far as the name-change goes, my legal name is Benjamin, but I've been going by Bailey for a very long time now. I want to make it official so I can have my real name on all of my legal documents.

Oh, and so I don't have to dress up like a boy to buy alcohol. Hate doing that.
Id do you, regardless if you were a boy before. you is hot.

ShakeBunny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I just read through the last few pages.
Yes, I've done all of the research regarding this before deciding to go through with it. I realize that I won't ever be a girl the way a natural-born girl is, but I can get very close, and that's good enough for me.
As for dating, and possibly marriage, I'm all about honestly. I wouldn't dare consider starting anything serious with ANYONE before telling them about my past, because I don't think someone so close should be kept in the dark.

And, it's a very common misconception that male to female transgendered people are attracted to men. Gender and sexuality are completely independent of one another. In my case, I'm bisexual. I honestly don't care what a person's gender is, or whether or not they've decided to change it. If I like 'em, I like 'em.

At first, my family told me I was wrong, and that the whole thing was a terrible idea. One of my brothers still refuses to speak with me. But, since coming out most of my family is supportive, and all of my close friends are.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Mesiskope said:
hey it's your fucking money and your fucking body.
learned that from penn and teller.

Exactly. Too many people heavily involve themselves with the decisions of another person. Even if you don't agree, the least you can do is lend support where it might be needed.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mesiskope said:
hey it's your fucking money and your fucking body.
learned that from penn and teller.
Yes.
Saying otherwise is no different than being a generic Disney villain.
"You want a penis? Not if I can help it!"

And you gotta love those people, "How am I going to explain this to my child?!"
The answer, fucking don't.

smash_brew

I may or may not have fallen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Good for you being who you want to be. at first glance i would have guessed girl. i looked a little closer and then i get a little suspicious. any way, what other people think you look like shouldn't matter. if you're happy then be happy. do you. that's all that really matters.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Usually, when the question is asked, you always assume the opposite. (If it looks like a boy, its a girl, if it looks like a girl, its a boy XD)

As far as morally goes, who gives a crap. Its your body, and you should be happy with your life.

EDIT: Errr, well tons of people give craps, but screw em
happy.gif
theres always haters

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
penguindefender said:
At first, my family told me I was wrong, and that the whole thing was a terrible idea. One of my brothers still refuses to speak with me. But, since coming out most of my family is supportive, and all of my close friends are.

I can agree with your family that this is a terrible idea, but for all the different reasons.

What you're basically trying to do is mutilating your own body for the sake of looking remotely like a woman somewhere where nobody except yourself and your partner are going to look on a daily basis. Removal of the testicles will throw your masculine hormones off-balance and you'll be put on a female hormone therapy till the very end of your life. Needless to say, it's a very big intrusion in your natural hormone system. Extended, high-dosage hormone therapy rises the risk of cancer aswell. I also can't exactly imagine how having "sex" with a mutilated and put-back-together organ will be more pleasing that chopping off a limb and rolling the stump in glass shards - the "vagina" itself won't have all that much nerve endings, it'll be the "clitoris" and the base of the dislodged prostate that'll "theoretically" give you sexual pleasure.

I'm not really trying to discourage you, I'm just saying that you should really think about the consiquences hard before you make a decision. You said it yourself - you're bisexual anyways. You can hook up with anyone. It'd be best if you watched some vaginoplasty surgery pictures or a movie about it. I *won't* post any here, even in spoilers, seeing as it's a rather gruesome procedure, and in my opinion... Needless. you already look like a woman - one guy here even wants to "do you anyways", which is a bit "in your face", but at least honest. Knowing life, your partner won't really mind how you look "downstairs". I'm convinced that you love someone for the personality, not the arsenal.

Obviously you'll do what you think is right for you. If you do plan to take that step regardless, remember to visit a sperm bank beforehand and leavea batch of seed or two. You *might* want to have children in the future - it's best to be prepared. On the other hand, I may be bias in my opinion, since I'd always recommend trying your best to accept yourself as you are rather than changing who you are via surgery. Every surgery is a threat, every surgery that is "needless" in the sense of "not to save your life" should be avoided at all cost. It's not the surgery itself that's wrong, but the possible complications that may follow. Conscider a therapy as an alternative.

ShakeBunny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Foxi4 said:
penguindefender said:

I can agree with your family that this is a terrible idea, but for all the different reasons.

What you're basically trying to do is mutilating your own body for the sake of looking remotely like a woman somewhere where nobody except yourself and your partner are going to look on a daily basis. Removal of the testicles will throw your masculine hormones off-balance and you'll be put on a female hormone therapy till the very end of your life. Needless to say, it's a very big intrusion in your natural hormone system. Extended, high-dosage hormone therapy rises the risk of cancer aswell. I also can't exactly imagine how having "sex" with a mutilated and put-back-together organ will be more pleasing that chopping off a limb and rolling the stump in glass shards - the "vagina" itself won't have all that much nerve endings, it'll be the "clitoris" and the base of the dislodged prostate that'll "theoretically" give you sexual pleasure.

I'm not really trying to discourage you, I'm just saying that you should really think about the consiquences hard before you make a decision. You said it yourself - you're bisexual anyways. You can hook up with anyone. It'd be best if you watched some vaginoplasty surgery pictures or a movie about it. I *won't* post any here, even in spoilers, seeing as it's a rather gruesome procedure, and in my opinion... Needless. you already look like a woman - one guy here even wants to "do you anyways", which is a bit "in your face", but at least honest. Knowing life, your partner won't really mind how you look "downstairs". I'm convinced that you love someone for the personality, not the arsenal.

Obviously you'll do what you think is right for you. If you do plan to take that step regardless, remember to visit a sperm bank beforehand and leavea batch of seed or two. You *might* want to have children in the future - it's best to be prepared. On the other hand, I may be bias in my opinion, since I'd always recommend trying your best to accept yourself as you are rather than changing who you are via surgery. Every surgery is a threat, every surgery that is "needless" in the sense of "not to save your life" should be avoided at all cost. It's not the surgery itself that's wrong, but the possible complications that may follow. Conscider a therapy as an alternative.

Thank you for giving your detailed, and very honest, blunt opinion of what I'm doing.
I know how risky all of this is, and that the results will never be perfect, but being a guy just one day longer is unbearable. I can't accurately describe how difficult it is to function in society when you're in the wrong body. Literally EVERYTHING, and EVERYONE is a constant reminder of my being someone I shouldn't be.

I know this is a very difficult thing to do. It's going to be expensive, and there are people that will hate me for it; some to the extent where they believe inflicting physical harm is fitting, but I'm going through with it anyway, because I can't do anything else.

This website is dedicated to the memory of Aiden Rivera Schaeff, a good friend of mine. He too, was transgendered. He took his own life one year ago today, because of the hate he was given on a daily basis from those that don't understand. I implore you to visit, and pay your respects. He was such an amazing person, and I miss him.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Sorry for being "blunt" as you phrased it, I just don't want you to be utterly disappointed or simply regretting the decision. If you're certain this is what you want, you're welcome to do so.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend, too.

I see no reason to be hateful about someone's likes and dislikes, quirks and whatever dreams as long as they are not hurtful to a given person's envioriment in the slightest.

Seeing that nobody should really mind what you do to yourself, seeing as it's your own "lawn" and your own "buisness", I proclaim everyone that does a brainless twat and bid you good luck on your way to becoming more of a person you'd want to be.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I visited your friends site, even though I don't know him, I do get emotional when reading death news....it just saddens me alot, and what saddens me more is that he took his own life?? Why?? In todays world, one shouldn't even give a damn about what others say or remark, just love yourself and your family/friends, live a peaceful life.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your....well, for lack of a better term "Impersonation" isn't perfect yet,
but that will improve over time.
You make a rather pretty girl.

If you're happy, then I'm happy for you.
grog.gif

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
SamAsh picked up a very valid point. In today's world of the Internet Hate Machine and people generally being 60% twats and 30% assholes, "Caring" is the modern day equivalent of "being a witch" in Puritan America.

If you "care" too much, you're pretty much screaming "Darwin, smite me! I want to be removed from the gene pool" and you probably will, either by other viscious humans or by yourself when you can't go on with the strain.

Don't give a shitism is the only way to live your life now, seeing as being human is worse than being the most viscious, agressive animal.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Hey penguindefender, is there any picture of yours when you were a "guy"? Sorry for asking this, just wanted to compare and see what changes HAVE taken place in all these months. It's ok if you don't want to show.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
You look more like a girl than ever. Congratulations! Hope that you feel comfortable with your new body and good for you for doing what you feel is right. Also, I'm sorry for your friend.

Also, hope you don't mind that I showed it to 2 friends of mine. Their reactions were
ohmy.gif
, then the guy said that you looked great and the girl said you looked pretty.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo