Bowser's inside story Freezes after completing the game.

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by LinusRG, Sep 12, 2019.

1. LinusRG
    OP

LinusRG Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 7, 2017
    Canada
    With BIS I am able to complete the game by fighting dark bowser but then after the final cut scene and the end credits you get to look at everyone's stats with the picture of the cake on the top screen. After you leave this screen the screen stays white and nothing else happens. If robz is reading this and you don't have a save file as completed as one that can access dark bowser then i can supply mine if you want.

2. SpiffyJUNIOR

SpiffyJUNIOR GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 13, 2016
    United States
    US
    If you're playing this via Twlightmenu or a flashcart, you need an anti piracy patch.

3. Shadow#1

Shadow#1 Wii & 3DS Softmod Expert

Nov 21, 2005
    United States
    If your playing it on a proper not shitty Chinese clone the u don't need an anti-piracy patch

4. mo_v

mo_v Member

Newcomer
    May 9, 2019
    United States
    You beat the game, why does it matter?

5. lone_wolf323

lone_wolf323 GBAtemp Addict

May 27, 2011
    Canada
    cause technically there is a hard mode you can play which requires that game save file to be completed.

Shadow#1 likes this.
  6. LinusRG
    OP

LinusRG Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 7, 2017
    Canada
    First of all this glitch happened with a patched version of the game and the unpatched version. As for why does it matter i just thought other stuff happened after you completed the game but i know no that is not the case. Also i know (at least I think) robz liked to hear about bugs so he can fix them.

7. Robz8

Robz8 Coolest of TWL

pip Developer
    Oct 1, 2010
    United States
    Not anymore. TWiLight Menu++ now bundles the AP patches, and are applied on-the-fly in RAM.
    The issue is that soft-reset doesn't work, so my guess it that it tries to go back to the title screen, which is done via soft-reset.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted