bought sony ps vita (modded/hacked) , clicked an app and all my dl games and hackapps GONE help?

raychfgtrstep

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am new to the "hacking modding ps vita thing" and i bought one that was modded and i have downloaded games thru The PKG app and , I downloaded some games and then i clicked on one of the apps i know this is stupid but, i dont remember what it was called i thin the app was "adrenaline" NOT FOR SURE , but i clicked and opened it and after i did all of the apps that weer modded, were gone and my games and now i found the jailbreak link and i got to the "vdep" app and i found the apps but i have no idea how to get them onto my device again and i dont completely understand the hacking / modding yet :( i am trying but i really need help i think i may have deleted the 9000 games available thru this modded device because i reset it and i think i deleted the memory on the hacked/modded parts by trying to reset it and update:( and i dont know what to do :( i also cannot login to the PS STORE on my account or login to my account at ALL on this. every time it says my password is wrong or if my ps is on a 2 step blah blah and wont log me in :(
i can show you screen caps of EVERYTHING if someone is willing to help me :( i have thoight about contacting the seller from facebook marketplace but i thought i would try to figure it out and not be a bother, before i try and reach him and see if he can fix it.... I really want to figure it out but i need some help. Please if anyone can give me any pointers or advice or assistance i would be much much greatful :')
thank you for your time,

raychel

Last edited by raychfgtrstep,

emcintosh

On the internet, everyone knows I'm a cat
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Adrenaline is the mode for playing digital PSP games. It has its own home screen with PSP apps. You can close it and return to the Vita home screen from the Quick Menu you get by holding the PS button. You want 'Exit PspEmu Application' from the Main tab of Adrenaline Settings.
You can see pictures of the relevant menus here: https://steemit.com/utopian-io/@rye...-quick-access-menu-and-explaining-the-options
Hopefully this will bring back the icons you installed.

If not, have you installed Enso? This is the custom firmware that stays active after restarting the device. If not, you are probably using HENkaku, which needs to be re-activated from the browser every time you start up.

To log into the PS store on your Vita, you need to log in on a computer and go into your account settings, then Security and click the link to 'Generate or Manage Device Setup Passwords' under 'Device Setup Password'. After you have typed that code into the Vita, I think you can log in with your normal password.

If you don't understand the hack, I recommend reading through https://vita.hacks.guide/get-started.html. This site gets updated regularly and will be more reliable than video guides.

Last edited by emcintosh,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: :tpi: