Gaming Bought Rock Band Bundle and Memory Stick isn't recognized at all.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
is this a new memory card? is it one you've used in your psp before? have you had any troubles with it before now or just rockband? being rockband people havehad trouble with it before try the fix that was put an empty .txt document in
glare.gif
I forget which folder............................but either way theres a thread in this forum about it somewhere. If that fails try another memory stick or format your memory stick in your psp.

DTGS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkWay said:
is this a new memory card? is it one you've used in your psp before? have you had any troubles with it before now or just rockband? being rockband people havehad trouble with it before try the fix that was put an empty .txt document in
glare.gif
I forget which folder............................but either way theres a thread in this forum about it somewhere. If that fails try another memory stick or format your memory stick in your psp.

It's from the Bundle Pack. I didn't play any games or anything. I popped it in and it didn't get recognized.

Excellentnuke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see that your computer realizes that the MS is in your PSP. Go to System Settings on your PSP and format your MS. If you can't format your MS as FAT, not FAT32, through your computer.

DarkWay said:
is this a new memory card? is it one you've used in your psp before? have you had any troubles with it before now or just rockband? being rockband people havehad trouble with it before try the fix that was put an empty .txt document in I forget which folder............................but either way theres a thread in this forum about it somewhere. If that fails try another memory stick or format your memory stick in your psp.

I'm pretty sure he's using the MS that came with the RockBand bundle. And that blank .txt document is to fix the anti-piracy problem. He probably hasn't even played RockBand because of this MS problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1