[BOTW] OOB in a Shrine !

Discussion in 'Switch - Games & Content' started by ReswobMeta, Mar 13, 2017.

1. ReswobMeta
    OP

ReswobMeta Member

Newcomer
    Aug 14, 2015
    France
    Hey everyone !
    Just found a OOB glitch in a Shrine, and wanted to share it if you want to see behind the scenes of these Shrine rooms !
    Can't record my Switch gameplay so.. Here's pics to guide you, some OOB pictures and the Shrine location :) ( If you find a similar Shrine it would be worth trying something like that - And you can't get back in Bound after doing it, the only way is to teleport outside ! )

http://imgur.com/a/yIm62

- - - - -

It's strange to see how the game choose the "best" spot to make you respawn, A.K.A random flying cube above the room but not the cube with the torch or the free space created by blowing those rocks. And strange that it works only when you explode those rock cubes in mid-air :o
    I don't know if that glitch will be useful at all but... I was so proud of finding something I HAD to share it. <3

EDIT : Well, i'm not the first to discover it ~

Last edited by ReswobMeta, Mar 14, 2017
  2. ElyosOfTheAbyss

ElyosOfTheAbyss GBAtemp Addict

Aug 20, 2015
    this is really an interesting discovery, especially since you can glide past the death collision and you don't fall to your death, instead link just falls forever. Makes me wonder if something like this is possible in any other shrines.

ReswobMeta likes this.
  3. kingraa777

kingraa777 boom!

Apr 17, 2015
    This is cool I'm going to try it when I get in later thanks for the share

4. free_muffin

free_muffin Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 26, 2017
    United States
    my friend just accidentally found this a couple days ago and i put it to myself to recreate it. i just tried it and it is perfectly recreateable. nintendo pls

5. Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Nov 17, 2008
    Australia
    Queensland
    it's not that uncommon i got trapped in the top of the elephants trunk was trying to land on the chest and just went straight through the damn thing. game is pretty glitchy

Last edited by Bladexdsl, Mar 26, 2017