ReswobMeta

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey everyone !
Just found a OOB glitch in a Shrine, and wanted to share it if you want to see behind the scenes of these Shrine rooms !
Can't record my Switch gameplay so.. Here's pics to guide you, some OOB pictures and the Shrine location :) ( If you find a similar Shrine it would be worth trying something like that - And you can't get back in Bound after doing it, the only way is to teleport outside ! )

http://imgur.com/a/yIm62

- - - - -

It's strange to see how the game choose the "best" spot to make you respawn, A.K.A random flying cube above the room but not the cube with the torch or the free space created by blowing those rocks. And strange that it works only when you explode those rock cubes in mid-air :o
I don't know if that glitch will be useful at all but... I was so proud of finding something I HAD to share it. <3

EDIT : Well, i'm not the first to discover it ~

Last edited by ReswobMeta,

ElyosOfTheAbyss

Trophies
XP
Country
this is really an interesting discovery, especially since you can glide past the death collision and you don't fall to your death, instead link just falls forever. Makes me wonder if something like this is possible in any other shrines.

Reactions: ReswobMeta

free_muffin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my friend just accidentally found this a couple days ago and i put it to myself to recreate it. i just tried it and it is perfectly recreateable. nintendo pls

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
it's not that uncommon i got trapped in the top of the elephants trunk was trying to land on the chest and just went straight through the damn thing. game is pretty glitchy

Last edited by Bladexdsl,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.