Hacking BotW Item Names for PandaOnSmack's Trainer

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, everybody. I know this doesn't mean much, but how's Christmas going for my fellow hackers? My Christmas has been quite a delight so far.

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, everybody. I know this doesn't mean much, but how's Christmas going for my fellow hackers? My Christmas has been quite a delight so far.
Mines was pretty good. Alot of mario kart and other multiplayers games with my husband and nieces x3

This may be the wrong place to ask, but I have a question.
I have the NA disc of botw. Can I download the dlc pack with usb helper and have access to them in my game? Or does my wiiu literally have to be on cfw in order for me to have access to that file I downloaded?
My consoles still on 5.5.1U and I dare not change that for just 1 dlc.

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Experimental build released. It requires your JGecko U xml file for cheats now. codes.xml should live in the same folder as the trainer
Awesome! Thank you! ^^ Gonna test it when i have the chance.

Update: Tested it. Trainer is connected to my wiiu. I can change the time of day with no problem, but the codes already in the XML (the one that's already in same folder as trainer) won't take effect for me. It's my first time ever using codes in trainer with XML files, so I probably missed a step somewhere.

Last edited by Tere Valentin,

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Experimental build released. It requires your JGecko U xml file for cheats now. codes.xml should live in the same folder as the trainer

I know you say this is Experimental for the Trainer using Codes.xml from JGecko U but will make your Normal Trainer available as well Soon. I can't get JGecko U to work for me no matter how many times and I don't have cheats for it either to work for this version of Trainer. Thanks and Happy New Year.

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know you say this is Experimental for the Trainer using Codes.xml from JGecko U but will make your Normal Trainer available as well Soon. I can't get JGecko U to work for me no matter how many times and I don't have cheats for it either to work for this version of Trainer. Thanks and Happy New Year.
Try a different version of TCPGecko. Because all the trainer and JGecko does, is connect to Tcpgecko to send codes to. If TCPGecko isn't updated to work with your JGecko, then it won't connect, and will probably cause your WiiU to crash with an error.

Just make sure your using the latest updated versions of both. Also, it could be that the TCPGecko elf got corrupted during transfer to your SD Card. So I would try transferring the latest files again, to your SD Card.

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try a different version of TCPGecko. Because all the trainer and JGecko does, is connect to Tcpgecko to send codes to. If TCPGecko isn't updated to work with your JGecko, then it won't connect, and will probably cause your WiiU to crash with an error.

Just make sure your using the latest updated versions of both. Also, it could be that the TCPGecko elf got corrupted during transfer to your SD Card. So I would try transferring the latest files again, to your SD Card.

No I really don't want to go messing around with my files loaded on my SD Card because of a couple of reasons. 1 I did not Mod my Wii and load files to my Card. 2 I have no Idea where to get latest TCPGecko and JGeckoU Program from. Every-time I Politely ask on here I get people giving Bull**** about how I can Search the forum for that information Myself and all i did was ask to be directed to it instead of Searching Page by Page wasting hours of time until I found the Information So I gave Up on wanting to Know. I've also Tried asking for Help Plenty of times on How to Properly Connected and How to Use Codes but always get my Comment Ignored so it usually Pisses me off So people think it's my TONE for Why I don't get any Help. Wouldn't you be a Little Peed Off if went Unanswered for weeks with no Help too?

I don't want people to HOLD my hand I just want a Point in the Right Direction to Narrow Down My Search.

I'll be Thankful for Any Help you can Provide.

PS Are you having any Problems will Wii U USB Helper. I keep getting a Error Message about my Anit-virus and Firewall Might be Blocking access to the Program when it try's to load for the Pass few Days that I never got before. I have not Used it in a few months until 3 days ago. I Removed it today and Reinstalled but Right now it's not giving me the Message anymore. Do you Know what may have Caused it encase it happens again I'll know how to fix it.

Last edited by SuperSayianGod,
Reactions: TheTechGenius

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No I really don't want to go messing around with my files loaded on my SD Card because of a couple of reasons. 1 I did not Mod my Wii and load files to my Card. 2 I have no Idea where to get latest TCPGecko and JGeckoU Program from. Every-time I Politely ask on here I get people giving Bull**** about how I can Search the forum for that information Myself and all i did was ask to be directed to it instead of Searching Page by Page wasting hours of time until I found the Information So I gave Up on wanting to Know. I've also Tried asking for Help Plenty of times on How to Properly Connected and How to Use Codes but always get my Comment Ignored so it usually Pisses me off So people think it's my TONE for Why I don't get any Help. Wouldn't you be a Little Peed Off if went Unanswered for weeks with no Help too?

I don't want people to HOLD my hand I just want a Point in the Right Direction to Narrow Down My Search.

I'll be Thankful for Any Help you can Provide.
Ohh ok, I see what you mean.

Here is GeckoU Updater. It's a jar file that downloads the latest JeckoU and TCPGecko for you, and puts them in thier own folders inside the same folder GeckoU Updater is in.

This is so if there is ever an update released for Jgecko or TCP Gecko, you just have to run the Jar again, and it will always pull and download the updated programs for you, from the official GitHub pages.

Gecko Updater - https://github.com/BullyWiiPlaza/Gecko-U-Updater

Last edited by TheTechGenius,

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ohh ok, I see what you mean.

Here is GeckoU Updater. It's a jar file that downloads the latest JeckoU and TCPGecko for you, and puts them in thier own folders inside the same folder GeckoU Updater is in.

This is so if there is ever an update released for Jgecko or TCP Gecko, you just have to run the Jar again, and it will always pull and download the updated programs for you, from the official GitHub pages.

Gecko Updater - https://github.com/BullyWiiPlaza/Gecko-U-Updater

Where do I put files on SD Card in 1 folder together or Separately. Could you help me get it working and the Code stuff if you don't mind and got time Tomorrow around 830pm it's when I get home from work. gotta be off to work in 15 mins today or I would ask if you got time tonight. I'll Check back in the Morning to See if you replied. Peace. Thanks for the link.

PandaOnSmack

Trophies
XP
Country
The Trainer will never go back to its previous state. Managing in built codes is too much work. You have to go to the codes Tab and click save to activate them...

P.S. Firmware 5.5.2 moves address data around?

Just pushed a new version

Last edited by PandaOnSmack,

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Trainer will never go back to its previous state. Managing in built codes is too much work. You have to go to the codes Tab and click save to activate them...

Now, I'm not trying to be "That Guy" who tells anyone how to do things, but couldn't you apply pointers that lead to dynamic addresses or would that be too much work? The Time code seemed to be working with no problems, as well as the coordinates tracker.

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Once again, Thank you!
Quick question. How exactly do you add new code to the XML file where codes are? I googled and was told I needed Excel?

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Has the item number been located for the One Hit Obliterator? I'm trying to see if I can figure it out on my own with the latest trainer that was just released, but so far I've had no luck.

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Okay thanks. Here is another question but it's a little of the BOTW topic. I seen a Youtube video from Bully about He had Hacked Pokken Tournament and made Codes for it does anyone know where to get codes. I download a Save from saviine but it wouldn't inject cause files is incomplete when the person Uploaded it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • AncientBoi
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: