ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm trying to add some modifiers to some swords and I can't seem to find where the modifiers would go. Do you know where I can find a step by step for what to change? I'm using Cheat Engine so I don't know if that is different from what you're using.
You need to use the BotW Trainer for the weapon modifiers.
At least that's the only way I know of.

You have a "Mod type" column, in which you put the value of the modifier type you want, and then in the "Mod Amount" column you put the value in Hex you want to give the weapon (this is only for things like Attack up or such)

Akkrum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to use the BotW Trainer for the weapon modifiers.
At least that's the only way I know of.

You have a "Mod type" column, in which you put the value of the modifier type you want, and then in the "Mod Amount" column you put the value in Hex you want to give the weapon (this is only for things like Attack up or such)

I take it that I can't do it with a cemu save huh? I don't have a WiiU so I can't use the Homebrew or trainer I think.

robzdabladez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
whats the shield name number for the "Hero's Shield (Wind Waker)"?

on the trainer it says Weapon_shield_070 which can't be correct, for it doesn't work ingame.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I take it that I can't do it with a cemu save huh? I don't have a WiiU so I can't use the Homebrew or trainer I think.
Oh with Cemu I don't know.
I have never used it and I'm unaware how to use the trainer with Cemu, so sadly I can't help there, sorry.
whats the shield name number for the "Hero's Shield (Wind Waker)"?

on the trainer it says Weapon_shield_070 which can't be correct, for it doesn't work ingame.
Read the OP in the Shields section:
057 = Hero Shield (Wind Waker)

Reactions: robzdabladez

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just updated so that the time / weather codes work in 1.1.2. Also fixed hero shield name

Everything else seems to work for me

Yes, your trainer works, but that's not the issue myself and artian have... long story short: it may do its' job, but sometimes when you collect new weapons and refresh... like with what happened to me back in Comment #823 (https://gbatemp.net/threads/botw-item-names-for-pandaonsmacks-trainer.463959/page-42#post-7235697)... it won't show up all of the weapons on your trainer upon refresh, even with loading. So, you have to leave the game via HOME menu when that happens, go back in the game, load it, and then refresh. Then, all of your weapons will show up.

PandaOnSmack

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, your trainer works, but that's not the issue myself and artian have... long story short: it may do its' job, but sometimes when you collect new weapons and refresh... like with what happened to me back in Comment #823 (https://gbatemp.net/threads/botw-item-names-for-pandaonsmacks-trainer.463959/page-42#post-7235697)... it won't show up all of the weapons on your trainer upon refresh, even with loading. So, you have to leave the game via HOME menu when that happens, go back in the game, load it, and then refresh. Then, all of your weapons will show up.

Yeah that never happens to me, not sure why it does to you.

Wargla

Trophies
XP
Country
France
@PandaOnSmack
When we are doing our own photos in the game to fill the Hyrule encyclopedia, all photos are stored in a directory named "pict_book".
When we are buying photos of Hyrule encyclopedia from Hateno's lab guy, the photos are not stored in pict_book, and are available only in game_data.sav.
If we are doing our own photo of a specific item, it is not possible to replace the item by the beautiful photo of the Hateno lab's guy in game.

So I was wondering if something could be done with the trainer. Either to be able to extract the beautiful photos of the Hateno lab's guy after we buy them with the trainer, to be able to add them properly in "pict_book" directory. Or maybe more simple: to delete "properly" an item that we photographed by ourselves.
I am saying "properly", because if you delete the "pict_book" directory and you reinject the save, the photographed items are still present in Hyrule encyclopedia with blank poster.

robzdabladez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
and not only that, this time when trainer mentions there's a new version, it'll open a web page for that download.

*claps his hands*

Triple A stuff yo. lol

PandaOnSmack

Trophies
XP
Country
@PandaOnSmack
When we are doing our own photos in the game to fill the Hyrule encyclopedia, all photos are stored in a directory named "pict_book".
When we are buying photos of Hyrule encyclopedia from Hateno's lab guy, the photos are not stored in pict_book, and are available only in game_data.sav.
If we are doing our own photo of a specific item, it is not possible to replace the item by the beautiful photo of the Hateno lab's guy in game.

So I was wondering if something could be done with the trainer. Either to be able to extract the beautiful photos of the Hateno lab's guy after we buy them with the trainer, to be able to add them properly in "pict_book" directory. Or maybe more simple: to delete "properly" an item that we photographed by ourselves.
I am saying "properly", because if you delete the "pict_book" directory and you reinject the save, the photographed items are still present in Hyrule encyclopedia with blank poster.

I will see what I can find, if someone else is able to find anything out about the pictures that would be helpful. I guess they must be flagged in memory somewhere.

Reactions: Wargla

Shiaoran

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can the pictures be ripped from a save that has the official ones? If so, they're easily replaceable, as the ones you take are editable image files.
17636896_1432800863438833_599310689155254382_o.jpg

Wargla

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I will see what I can find, if someone else is able to find anything out about the pictures that would be helpful. I guess they must be flagged in memory somewhere.
Thanks for the reply.
If you want me to provide a game_data.sav containing all "official" pictures that we can buy to Hateno lab guy, let me know and I will provide.

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

robzdabladez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can confirm spawning the Zora King at least, he's sitting on air. You can do it in the air too, he floats there sitting on air. Like a true king.

He also offers quest, but cannot talk to him.

Npc_Zora030 is the prince of zora's.

And weirdly enough Npc_Zora031 when u talk to him no matter where u are, his daughter will interact in conversation despite being in zoras domain, The camera Pans SUPER far out when that happens. lol

Edit:Npc_Zora030 is the Prince during the battle with the divine beast, if you spawn him in water he follows you around, and you can ride him, tho He only goes in one direction and you cannot control him. Tho It is pretty cool he follows you. and Yes if you cannot get enough of him you can spawn like 10 and they all follow you.

Last edited by robzdabladez,
Reactions: Ailuros27

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: im back