Hacking BotW Item Names for PandaOnSmack's Trainer

zeldaism

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@PandaOnSmack

Minor nitpick but Hero's Shield still shows up as unknown in the trainer. I'm in no rush for it to be fixed, just pointing out if anyone else hasn't done it.

P.S. What does the stealthy code do in the codes tab? I turned it on but I still make lots of noise when I walk and run.
The Stealth meter doesn't change but you are very stealthy.

Reactions: RemixDeluxe

Casis

I'm no hero, but I try to help when I can.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@EclipseSin Okay, I had the game download overnight and I have three folders: "code," "content," and "meta." Thing is, when I got back on my computer, it got stuck on the waiting screen when I tried logging in so I had to restart it. I don't see any boot_USen.pack/boot_JPen.pack or boot_EUen.pack or anything like that in any of the folders. I do have a folder called "model," however, that might contain the names of objects and npc's. Did I miss a step for the update folder?

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@EclipseSin Okay, I had the game download overnight and I have three folders: "code," "content," and "meta." Thing is, when I got back on my computer, it got stuck on the waiting screen when I tried logging in so I had to restart it. I don't see any boot_USen.pack/boot_JPen.pack or boot_EUen.pack or anything like that in any of the folders. I do have a folder called "model," however, that might contain the names of objects and npc's. Did I miss a step for the update folder?
Well I mean, theres the fact that you downloaded the game instead of the update like I said apparently. Lol

You download the updates by changing the title id.

change the 00050000 part to 0005000E

Last edited by EclipseSin,

Casis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I mean, theres the fact that you downloaded the game instead of the update like I said apparently. Lol

You download the updates by changing the title id.

change the 00050000 part to 0005000E

Lol well either way I got my igeno talus ID which was what i was looking for! And the other treasure chests! Which just so happens that they all spawn apples, and when you draw your arrow the first treasure chest spawns in the air where you can't open it but... I blame nature for that. Thank you tons man now I can look for the ID's myself without having to bother anyone !

However, some of the id's just don't do anything for some reason, like TreeDorian_A. And thank you I'm downloading that right now.

Last edited by Casis,

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Lol well either way I got my igeno talus ID which was what i was looking for! And the other treasure chests! Which just so happens that they all spawn apples, and when you draw your arrow the first treasure chest spawns in the air where you can't open it but... I blame nature for that. Thank you tons man now I can look for the ID's myself without having to bother anyone !

And thank you I'm downloading that right now.
its cool, i just kind of assumed you knew what to do somewhat when i said about the update. I did post two of the boxes in the thread here somewhere and mention the apples. Glad you found something you were looking for though!

Casis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its cool, i just kind of assumed you knew what to do somewhat. I did post two of the boxes in the thread here somewhere and mention the apples. Glad you found something you were looking for though!

Yeah you mentioned the boxes to me directly, lol. I just thought those two treasure boxes were the only ones that give apples.

i just kind of assumed you knew what to do somewhat.

Um, thanks? 0.0

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

its cool, i just kind of assumed you knew what to do somewhat when i said about the update. I did post two of the boxes in the thread here somewhere and mention the apples. Glad you found something you were looking for though!

Sorry I have one more question then I'm done I believe. I'm putting this in for my arrows: "Enemy_Assassin_Leader," I assume that's the Yiga Clan big guy, but it does nothing. I even added "_A" at the end and still nothing. Same applies to those that start with "Obj_." "Do not all ID's work or am I putting it in wrong?

Last edited by Casis,
Reactions: EclipseSin

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
@ShadowOne333 i think there are a few hidden key items, heart and stamina containers is it possible to increase those or somehow adding the 3 extra missing upgrades?
Not hidden, but rather locked out since those will be added through DLC.
I suggest maybe adding 12 additional spirit orbs to your grand total and try changing them with a Goddess Statue for the additional ones in the meantime.

Yokujin

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Not hidden, but rather locked out since those will be added through DLC.
I suggest maybe adding 12 additional spirit orbs to your grand total and try changing them with a Goddess Statue for the additional ones in the meantime.
hahaha... tried "YOU ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH POWER, DONT SEEK FOR MOREEEEE!" *sad face*

Yokujin

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i got 27 hearts and 3 wheels cant add 3 more hearts via hacked spirit orbs

looks like the statue caps at 10 stamina and 20 hearts or 24, never tried upgrading to cap without dungeon hearts

so if the game sees that you already got 20+4+10 upgrades, you cant add more upgrades via hacked orbs

Last edited by Yokujin,

Silent Hell

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Minor nitpick but would it be possible to ADD new items into materials/armor inventory instead of replacing them? It's rather tedious to try and give myself all the amiibo outfits.

Yokujin

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Minor nitpick but would it be possible to ADD new items into materials/armor inventory instead of replacing them? It's rather tedious to try and give myself all the amiibo outfits.
1. use infinite amiibo hack
or
2. buy extra armor and rename them

panda may add the code needed to add your own items but the problem lies in the ever changing adresses or so i hear

Last edited by Yokujin,

Silent Hell

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. use infinite amiibo hack
or
2. buy extra armor and rename them

panda may add the code needed to add your own items but the problem lies in the ever changing adresses or so i hear
1. I don't own any amiibos.
2. That's how I've been doing it but this method is tedious as all hell because I need to have traveled to every area that contains clothing I can buy because for whatever shit reason they decided to put a cooldown on how much armor you can buy from one store.

Casis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

As of now, no, but for materials, just drop a single portion of a stacked item you have and change that stack number to whatever you like. I know it sounds a little confusing but I'll give you an example to make it sound clear:

You have a stack of apples. It can be 10 apples, 25 apples, even 136 apples. You can just:

1.) Hold ONE apple and drop it on the floor without bruising it (joke.)

2.) Replace your apples that are still in your inventory with whatever you like: diamonds or dragon shards, whatever pleases you.

3.) If the number of the changed item isn't enough for you, make it higher. So, if you started off with 10 apples but dropped one on the floor, making it 9 of whatever item you changed it to, make it go up to 100 or 999 if you like.

4.) Pick up the apple you dropped on the floor before.

5.) Refresh your data in the trainer.

6.) Give yourself more apples.

7.) Rinse and repeat everything.

Just in case you didn't know how to do that, there you go. As for armor, just buy some cheap armor sets in Kakariko Village or Hateno Village.

Silent Hell

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just in case you didn't know how to do that, there you go. As for armor, just buy some cheap armor sets in Kakariko Village or Hateno Village.

2. That's how I've been doing it but this method is tedious as all hell because I need to have traveled to every area that contains clothing I can buy because for whatever shit reason they decided to put a cooldown on how much armor you can buy from one store.

Can I just do the same thing but with armor? Will the items in my inventory fix themselves if I save and reload?

Casis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I just do the same thing but with armor? Will the items in my inventory fix themselves if I save and reload?

For the armor, unfortunately no, and I forgotten that underlined statement in the midst of writing my post. And the items will not fix themselves upon reloading a save, unless you changed them into something abnormal like Cuccos and/or Stone Talus monsters. The number can't go any higher than 999, though, so if you set it to 999999, it will shrink to 999 upon reload.

Edit: I'm just going to edit this so I can save space. I was able to do something that you would find easier. What I did was I took an acorn from my inventory, and dropped it on the floor. Then I changed the Acorn to Shiek's mask, here's the code: "Armor_220_Head" and it changed the acorn into the mask successfully. Then I reloaded the save and it put the mask into the armor section. So there you go, just hold ONE of 5 DIFFERENT items, drop them on the floor and change the item to any armor piece you want, thus granting you 5 armor pieces, then reload your save. Or keep going if you want to do more changes in one go, but be better safe than sorry. @Silent Hell

@Casis i just collected all materials and set them to 999 lol
That works too lol

Last edited by Casis,

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For the armor, unfortunately no, and I forgotten that underlined statement in the midst of writing my post. And the items will not fix themselves upon reloading a save, unless you changed them into something abnormal like Cuccos and/or Stone Talus monsters. The number can't go any higher than 999, though, so if you set it to 999999, it will shrink to 999 upon reload.

Edit: I'm just going to edit this so I can save space. I was able to do something that you would find easier. What I did was I took an acorn from my inventory, and dropped it on the floor. Then I changed the Acorn to Shiek's mask, here's the code: "Armor_220_Head" and it changed the acorn into the mask successfully. Then I reloaded the save and it put the mask into the armor section. So there you go, just hold ONE of 5 DIFFERENT items, drop them on the floor and change the item to any armor piece you want, thus granting you 5 armor pieces, then reload your save. Or keep going if you want to do more changes in one go, but be better safe than sorry. @Silent Hell

That works too lol
Ive turned plenty of apples into armor fine, so Im not sure where you have a problem.

Also to reply to your question from earlier, some things do not work. Also some things work with item dropping that dont work with arrows.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: not for a bit you are a bit older then