ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
yeah great, just take my overall json object and add to each section replacing what i made up. We can add to it over time so just something to get us started

thanks so much
Great :)
I already started doing it, I will begin with weapons and end in Armour, however I'll need the data for the arrows and the materials/food.
Key Items I will add the ones I know and which I found yesterday while fixing the missing Key items bug.

I will get back to you through PM when I am done with the first JSON formatting.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Okay guys, I added the list for general items and Key items posted by @ItchyOwned, however, most of the normal items are in German.
I translated some of them, but most of them are still missing a proper english translation.
If someone wants to help translating those, let me know and I'll add them to the OP.

Key items are already translated properly, the only one which seems to be missing right now is the Maracas which the Big Korok uses to upgrade your inventory slots, if someone knows what the name ID for that item is, please let me know and I'll add it.

Also, for the Armor items, the only ones I seem to be missing are the Sand and the Snow boots, if anyone knows the item ID number for those two, that would pretty much be it for the Armor sets :)

Last edited by ShadowOne333,
Reactions: zeldaism

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't give you IDs, but you're missing horse armor for key items. Royal Bridle/Saddle and Extravagant Saddle. R B/S is you're reward for taming a white horse--quest is given by a guy at Outskirt Stable, who wants to see an all-white horse. The ES is awarded when you beat an obstacle course at Highland Stable, I believe--it's the stable plagued with Bokobums riding on horseback, attacking people outside of the stable.

Reactions: ShadowOne333

H1B1Esquire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apple (0,5)
Item_Fruit_B = Wildbeere (0,5)--Wildberry
Item_Fruit_C = Zitterfrucht (0,5)
Item_Fruit_D = Maxi-Durian (3)--Durian (?)
Item_Fruit_E = Spurtlotos (0,5)
Item_Fruit_F = Frostmelone (0,5)--Hydromelon
Item_Fruit_G = Plam Fruit (1)--Palm Fruit
Item_Fruit_H = Schwertbanane (0,5)--Mighty Bananas
Item_Fruit_I = Chili (0,5)--Spicy Pepper
Item_Fruit_J = Rüstungskürbis (0,5)
Item_Fruit_K = Eichel (0,25)
Item_Fruit_L = Vogelnuss (0,25)--Voltfruit

-----
Item_Ore_J = Star Shard-- Star Fragment
I never took pictures of fruits or kept many material-fruits in my inventory; will edit if I come across more. Can't 100% commit to everything else, but I'll attempt to put a dent on the other parts of the list.

Last edited by H1B1Esquire,
Reactions: ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I can't give you IDs, but you're missing horse armor for key items. Royal Bridle/Saddle and Extravagant Saddle. R B/S is you're reward for taming a white horse--quest is given by a guy at Outskirt Stable, who wants to see an all-white horse. The ES is awarded when you beat an obstacle course at Highland Stable, I believe--it's the stable plagued with Bokobums riding on horseback, attacking people outside of the stable.
Thanks for the heads up!
I already added those as missing in the OP :)

H1B1Esquire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
totally forgot what the proper name for it is

That was part of my sporadic editing; Star Shard is Star Fragment.

I guess I'll have to start taking pictures so I don't have to recall everything from memory. I'm also thinking of doing a poor man's capture card--post pics to Miiverse, open Miiverse on a PC, and copy the images.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
That was part of my sporadic editing; Star Shard is Star Fragment.

I guess I'll have to start taking pictures so I don't have to recall everything from memory. I'm also thinking of doing a poor man's capture card--post pics to Miiverse, open Miiverse on a PC, and copy the images.
Easiest way to do this is to go directly to the Trainer and edit something generic and easy to find like the Apple, and then change it to numbers/items we don't know the name of yet.
That way, you can keep changing the same item without any problem, and if you screw up the apples, you can get more in Hateno easily.

Sounds way easier to do :P

Obj_Maracas = Maronus´Rasseln

Last edited by ShadowOne333,

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You're right about that. I don't have CFW to set tcpg correctly, but I never looked into it. I've just been playing like a regular Joe.
You don't need CFW.
All you need is just TCP Gecko, the codehandler.bin file and then run it through HBL.
After that you will be kicked back to the Home Menu and then simply launch BotW.
It's that easy.

Once you get into the game, simply connect using BotW Trainer using the Wii U's IP. And boom you're in :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs