Borderlands 2 on Vita (*.ini file)

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Maverick81PL, Sep 18, 2016.

1. Clausioporosis

Clausioporosis Member

Newcomer
    Jun 10, 2017
    Germany
    Germany
    Most of the settings I changed dont work...There is something with the eboot.bin

2. Lastisin

Lastisin Member

Newcomer
    Nov 3, 2016
    Serbia, Republic of
    Yup, some resources are missing in vita version, also, it looks like some ini settings duplicates in binary.

3. Clausioporosis

Clausioporosis Member

Newcomer
    Jun 10, 2017
    Germany
    Germany
    i should wait till AllShamButNoWow_ brings out his tutorial...maybe he got the Command window working

4. AllShamButNoWow_

AllShamButNoWow_ Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 14, 2016
    Canada
    You guys found out how to change the res, great!

Last edited by AllShamButNoWow_, Jun 23, 2017
    Clausioporosis likes this.
  5. Chrisssj2

Chrisssj2 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Feb 12, 2008
    Netherlands
    When is your tut coming?

6. resetes12

resetes12 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 11, 2017
    Halving the resolution to PSP levels, while blurry af, it becomes more playable than even before!

I'm tring fiddling with the graphic settings using XComTools but nothing seems to work (I edit the "coalesced_int.bin" but doesn't seem to work: Postprocess is the same, FXAA is not enabled). I'll keep trying.

EDIT: I made it work. Since my game is in Spanish, I need to edit "Coalesced_ESN.bin". I halved the resolution, removed postprocessing and tweaked some other things. Seems to run far better. Still drops under 30FPS but it's a way more consistent experience, at a quality cost.

EDIT: I MADE A TUTORIAL: CLICK HERE: https://gbatemp.net/threads/fixing-borderlands-2.480713

Last edited by resetes12, Aug 14, 2017
  7. vitaakibapiti333

vitaakibapiti333 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 18, 2017
    Japan
    Which option is hdr? I dont want to active it but i just want to find it in the ini. Which voice\line it is? Thanks

8. SteelWolf89

SteelWolf89 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 5, 2015
    United States
    San Bernardino, CA
    if i were to want the map and trophy fixes, textures to be set to medium, have static shadows enabled, cap the FPS at 30 and have the Resolution be 640x368 or 720x408, what would i need to search for and change in hex or .ini?

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted