Hacking Bootstrap Compatibility with AKAIO 1.4/1.5

AceKard2i_n00b

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you use the bootstrap for bypassing the 4.1U DSi Firmware on AKAIO 1.4 or 1.5? My names says it all...
Thanks!
yaynds.gif

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This guy either:

a) Doesn't know what he's talking about and is purposely being a troll
b) Can't read
wtf.gif

c) Horrible typist

Either way, follow tk_saturn's guide, linked in his signature right below the ShopTemp logo.

AceKard2i_n00b

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not being a troll on purpouse. Thank you for the user who actually helped me. EDIT: Actually nobody helped me. Seriously guys. I have a clone and can only use Akaio 1.4 or cracked 1.5. I dont know if I can run the bootsrap on 1.4/1.5.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1. Absolutely not. The AK2i bootstrap updater is designed for HWID (Hardware ID) 81 and HWID 44 Acekards, while most clone AK2is are HWID 80, which has different hardware than the 2 genuine AK2i models. It just won't work.
2. The bootstrap doesn't affect compatibility with AKAIO.
3. If you're using a clone AK2i, why not just use YSmenu? It's better than just having an outdated version of AKAIO, since it has higher compatibility, and interchangeable GUIs (WoodAIO GUI, the YSmenu+Moonshell2 combo, the default YSmenu GUI, etc)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Ohhh. NSFW!!!! https://youtu.be/q3C3ceUYXRY?feature=shared