Status
Not open for further replies.

Dracari

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BootNTR has been updated for full 11.1 support, including new NFIRM support. Get it here: https://github.com/astronautlevel2/BootNTR/releases

• Home menu support added by astronautlevel
    NFIRM support added by Aurora Wright and TuxSH

this is Now Boot NTR11.1 Support as Native 1.1NFirm support was reached awhile ago, Boot NTR selector posts help requests should be in a New Topic or the selector thread, Offtopic posts will be reported.
  • This isnt even Support for Mode 3 builds, only for the original build by @astronautlevel a request to Lock topic has been Made since people cant behave.

Last edited by Dracari,

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
This should work on all consoles and regions, but it requires the developer version of luma and the firmware.bin from the luma3ds wiki (Hint: the link to the archive is somewhere on the "Installation and Upgrade" page.)

If it doesn't, post the pidf.dmp here :)

Last edited by astronautlevel,
Reactions: AyanamiRei

Dracari

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This should work on all consoles and regions, but it requires the developer version of luma and the firmware.bin from the luma3ds wiki (Hint: the link to the archive is somewhere on the "Installation and Upgrade" page.)

updated first post to reflect this :3

annson24

The Patient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines

So the one from the wiki is the latest 11.0 firmware.bin? Coz I'm a little confused, because the guide said 3.x-4.x nands but looking at the file it says it has been uploaded like a week ago.

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
So the one from the wiki is the latest 11.0 firmware.bin? Coz I'm a little confused, because the guide said 3.x-4.x nands but looking at the file it says it has been uploaded like a week ago.

Yeah, you use a modern firmware.bin to launch old NANDs. I know it's a bit confusing :P

Cool. Now if someone made BootNTR Selector compatible, too.
If they want to add it, sure. Here's a link to the source: https://github.com/astronautlevel2/BootNTR/

Reactions: annson24

Dracari

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

considering 11.1 Just came out late lastnight yep. just use that or if you havent updated yet, dump your own via Decrypt9

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
I know almost nothing about ROP, so I can't really help with that :P

Well if it works the way I think it does, then updating the ROP payload will probably be more complicated. Am I correct in thinking that fixing BootNTR is more or less "just" a matter of finding the correct memory offsets and updating BootNTR to use them, much in the same way a gameshark/game genie code would be updated to work with a v1.1 or v1.2 ROM?

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
Well if it works the way I think it does, then updating the ROP payload will probably be more complicated. Am I correct in thinking that fixing BootNTR is more or less "just" a matter of finding the correct memory offsets and updating BootNTR to use them, much in the same way a gameshark/game genie code would be updated to work with a v1.1 or v1.2 ROM?
Kind of, you can take a decrypted k11 binary from 11.0 and 11.1 and look at what data was at the 11.0 offsets and find the corresponding data in the 11.1 binary.

The only issue is the dbgKernelCacheInterface offsets, which seems to have offsets that are out of range of k11. They're probably other k11 objects in axiwram that aren't in the main binary, and some reversing work is required to find the offsets for those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask...