Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this isnt Native 11.1.0-34 Support so this Requires you to go Back to using an 11.0 NFIRM dump in /luma to run.
thanks to @astronautlevel for the quick Fix!

as well. you Need the latest Dev build of Luma (have the svc patch option enabled)
http://luma3ds.ericchu.net/latest_dev/lumadev.bin or just http://luma3ds.ericchu.net/ and build it to wtf you want named. (i build usally my own versions of the normal luma branch but i use this buildbot for lumadev. )

(Any CFW that does the same Patched and Loads a firmware.bin over sysnand firm will work really)
Thank you!

Sent from my Browser on a New 3DS XL with A9LH

Dracari

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,frist my A9hl is in 11.0 and so when can i dump my firmware.bin?
if you dont have it allready download the latest Decrypt9, open it and open it in thsi area:

Sysnand -> Misc -> NCCH FIRMs Dump
it'll be NATIVE_FIRMv####.bin you want to rename that to firmware.bin and put it in /luma
then you want to fetch either the first link i put in the OP, or grab it by whatever you want it named in the second one and boot That bin and your good to go.

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been out of the scene for a while, how does this work if i boot Luma using browserhax from 10.7.

Can i get the Dev version of Luma as a .3ds?

I should add I boot Luma3DS on 10.7 using Browser into Emunand 11.1

Last edited by KongsNutz,

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
Been out of the scene for a while, how does this work if i boot Luma using browserhax from 10.7.

Can i get the Dev version of Luma as a .3ds?

I should add I boot Luma3DS on 10.7 using Browser into Emunand 11.1
If your sysnand is 10.7, you can't launch CFW without downgrading.
Follow the guide here: https://github.com/plailect/guide/wiki

Dracari

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still doesn't work for me. I'll just wait for 11.1 NFIRM support.
Make sure you using the Dev Branch build not whats available in the Luma3DS updater/Github for Normal Luma3DS, make sure your using the Proper 11.0 Firmware.bin for your 3DS Model THEN install the CIA of what is in first post.

drewby

Trophies
Website
www.instagram.com
XP
Country
United States
Make sure you using the Dev Branch build not whats available in the Luma3DS updater/Github for Normal Luma3DS, make sure your using the Proper 11.0 Firmware.bin for your 3DS Model THEN install the CIA of what is in first post.
where do i put the lumadev.bin?

Dracari

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
current firmware not supported.
please send feedback to [email protected].
kversion: 02330200
bnBootNTR failed
then your improperly using by accident 11.1 firmware.bin in /luma , you havent put an 11.0 firmware.bin in the luma folder or your using NORMAL luma3ds. the differance of importance here for the two , Normal doesnt load external firmware.bins where Dev builds Do.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

where do i put the lumadev.bin?
whoopsposted too late thats one i linked for OCD Sake that goes at the Root of the sd and booted thru a Bootmanger if you want to easily switch beteen Dev and normal or rename it arm9loaderhax.bin and patch it with pathchanger set to "arm9loaderhax.bin"

if you dont want to hassle w/ the pathchanger, use the second link select DEV and just click download as it defaults to arm9loaderhax.bin

Last edited by Dracari,

David Rico

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Ok, I'm lost :s...
I need the dev version of luma, and can get it from github
Then I need to rename the it to "arm9loaderhax.bin" because I don't have a pathchanger, then need to install the ntr in the beggining of the post 'cause NTRBootSelector will not work and need to use an specific NTR (3.2, 3.3, 3.4)?

I'm so confused.... I have not yet touched anithing 'cause I don't want to commint mistakes xD

Help!

Dracari

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I'm lost :s...
I need the dev version of luma, and can get it from github
Then I need to rename the it to "arm9loaderhax.bin" because I don't have a pathchanger, then need to install the ntr in the beggining of the post 'cause NTRBootSelector will not work and need to use an specific NTR (3.2, 3.3, 3.4)?

I'm so confused.... I have not yet touched anithing 'cause I don't want to commint mistakes xD

Help!
OP Updated w/ Luma 3DS DEV in Menuhax Friendly format.

Last edited by Dracari,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc