Hacking Question Booting with more burnt fuses as expected

ciaomao

Well-Known Dude
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Is this maybe the reason why my sysnand doesnt boot anymore?
If so I would like to update, but is this possible from my emunand, or is there a ChoiDujour RCM payload maybe? Maybe it is also that the payload I inject aint backward compatible to the old sys fw. the new 10.1 emunand boots up fine. the synand is still on 8.x.

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anti-downgrade fuse stuff exclusively applies to Nintendo's bootloader/warmboot, and the result of having too many fuses burnt is an immediate black screen with no backlight after pressing power.

If you're booting using the official bootloader and are getting a black screen immediately, maybe *shrugs*
Otherwise, no.

Last edited by ZachyCatGames,

RHOPKINS13

Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If this is the case you can probably still boot your SysNAND using Atmosphere or Hekate. From there you could officially update your SysNAND, there's probably a small ban risk though.

ciaomao

Well-Known Dude
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
I only tried to boot sysnand from hekate. Maybe I am a bit too much the tin hat guy, but I wasnt sure if I leave traces. If there is no other way, I will boot cfw sysnand. If this works I can officially update. My sys should be clean.
Dunno, thanks!

ciaomao

Well-Known Dude
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Problem solved. The error code I got finally was 2002-2634. I ejected my game cart and was able to boot my sysnand again. I updated to the latest FW and everything is good.
thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1