Hacking Boot classic mode without gateway

TheZoroark007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
How can I enter Classic Mode without my Gateway card inserted?Because I tried to start it,it says:You havent inserted your Gateway card.Some features may not work.
start classic mide by pressing X.
But when I press X, the screen went black and did nothing.

Spidergames

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have a similar question. I've read here that you can enter classic mode using the "MT-card" dat without having the card inserted. So would it be possible to downgrade to 4.2 then use the latest MT-card dat, format the emunand and update the emunand to 9.4?

What I want to do is enter the eshop and download a game update.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
afaik the MT software was bugged and didnt actually block 7.x+ classic mode.....i say bugged as they copied the "some features wont work" message from gateway but it still boots 7.x content.......but they may of just meant devmenu installed cia files, as they also don't work in classic mode on MT card......but yeah afaik people who just want to actually buy games and use 9.4 can just use the MT card classic mode

ChrisX930

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
afaik the MT software was bugged and didnt actually block 7.x+ classic mode.....i say bugged as they copied the "some features wont work" message from gateway but it still boots 7.x content.......but they may of just meant devmenu installed cia files, as they also don't work in classic mode on MT card......but yeah afaik people who just want to actually buy games and use 9.4 can just use the MT card classic mode

Wait what? To clarify...
I'm on 4.5 SysNAND right now (after Downgrade) and I'm running a 4.5CFW RedNAND on my SDCard.

Is there a way to run a 9.4 EmuNAND with MT Card launcher without any 3DS Flashcard (MTCard, Gateway)?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
yeah, im pretty sure the MT FW was updated to 9.4 and lets you use classic mode only without inserting the MT card....its only any good if you buy your games though, installing/installed cia files will not work in classic mode, and you would need a separate SD card, as the "cfw" and MT launcher use different emunand setups, .....basically legit games only....but you do get region free

ChrisX930

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
yeah, im pretty sure the MT FW was updated to 9.4 and lets you use classic mode only without inserting the MT card....its only any good if you buy your games though, installing/installed cia files will not work in classic mode

But it boots a EmuNAND on 9.4 right?
Can I run Retail Cartridges on EmuNAND? Because I run the CFW 4.5, I'm not able to play my Pokemon Omega Ruby atm. But if I can run EmuNAND 9.4 with the launcher, it should work, right? Could you tell me what I have to do to get this to work (prepare and update EmuNAND for 9.2 - 9.4)?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1