Hacking Boom Blox Bash Party error

NeoNight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone else had trouble with the camera in boom blox bash party, when playing via the USB loader? In certain stages any time i move the camera it glitches and moves higher up, in some cases it moves so high up that I can't see the level anymore lol.

jebrown19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey Neo -

I had the same issue occur the other day when playing the Retail disc through the Disc Channel. I think it's a glitch in the game. I continually happened in the same stage (super hero slingshot stage with 6 posts) even if I reset the level. I restarted the game and it seems to have corrected itself (on that stage at least) I think its a bug.

I tried through usb as well and it hasn't happened to me yet. . .

not really any help to you, but at least you know you're not alone.

cheers

GolfDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i shot an email to ea about how they could have possibly not seen this camera issue in testing.. of coruse b/c of the holiday i dont expect oto hear back any time soon..

GolfDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EA's answer to me:

Due to the nature of this issue, more time is required for investigation. I apologize for any prolonged delays this might cause, but please rest assured that we are trying to handle your issue in a timely manner.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Yeah...I thought it was a failure of me
tongue.gif
. I also figured out that you can "jump" over that issue ...I think I've done it so: The WiiMote shouldn't move (very stable) before you press B, and then move it...it's now better for me...still, sometimes it happens, but it's better than before...

maxdaling

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah same issue here, not even 20 mins into playing the game multiplayer it started happening and didn't let up. Quite a glitch they missed.

Fragout

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the same glitch too..
too bad, that a fun game gets a game breaking glitch.. frustrating..
GolfDude keep us posted about EA replies. thanks~

kkthxbye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have found, that it happens, whenever you point at the buttom of the screen, and push the B button.
I you do it a couple of times, you can get far above the stage, and the framerate drops really low
smile.gif

4LTJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
I have the same issue with USB Loader 1.5 and USB Loader 1.5 mod7.3 (wtf o0)

After burning the game and booting it up on my D2B with Wiikey1 (selfmade_ATmega8L8_with_wiikey-hex), Wiikey_FW: 1.9X the error is gone !!

So get yourself a modchip :-P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: What are the odds lol