Would rather have a cup of Tea!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mvlw-boog is whats its called. Not sure on how this is gonna be of any use without the microphone though
unsure.gif

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I havn't followed this game much... is there anything to be excited about by this? (Other than it's an original game for the Wii and not a port lol!)

Does the microphone plug into the wii remote or is it just a USB microphone or something?

smile.gif

finite

Trophies
XP
Country
It looks truly awful I hope the sales from this and playground don't encourage more Wii specific trash from EA.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why the hell are you (and be honest here) thieves bitching about a unique title for the system that may actually be good. Yes it's not pushing any graphical threshold for sure, but it may actually be nice. I'd like to see the reviews on this thing.

pnut

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reports say that USB mics work fine. It's been tested (not by me) with a Logitech USB mic.

ONe poster above is right. People who are DLing the images need to stop complaining. It's not like YOU dropped the $60 for the game. Stop looking a gift horse (ability to play backups) in the mouth. This firmware update is probably bad karma for all the freeloading complainers.

panteracfh

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Comment from someone who has downloaded the iso from Newzbin:

QUOTE said:
Comment created by Member d3xt3r_Inc [privmsg] at 02:10PM -- Thursday August 09 2007 AEST

Yes you can play the game w/o a mic but just the dance part.
However, it only requires a USB mic, I picked up a Logitech
USB Mic for Playstation 2 from Gamestop and works fine!

*FYI* However the game disc does ask to perform a required system update, this can strike some as kinda scary considering previous Wii Disc updates and brick scenarios but the update is safe and harmless

PanterA ... Forever Stronger Than All

finite

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, absolutely right, I 'bought' a Wii and have no right to expect something worth buying and playing.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then you have odd tastes in games as there is plenty there to enjoy considering it has been out under a year. I've never been able to understand why in the last 10 years since gamings online presence got so much larger people feel by some weird circumstance a system has to have out like 100-200+ games in that first year or they're just not happy.

There's a lot to enjoy if you bother looking, but if you have looked and it doesn't suit your tastes seriously just sell the thing as someone else who can't get one on the shelf would find amusement with it.

campioni

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then you have odd tastes in games as there is plenty there to enjoy considering it has been out under a year. I've never been able to understand why in the last 10 years since gamings online presence got so much larger people feel by some weird circumstance a system has to have out like 100-200+ games in that first year or they're just not happy.

There's a lot to enjoy if you bother looking, but if you have looked and it doesn't suit your tastes seriously just sell the thing as someone else who can't get one on the shelf would find amusement with it.

Yeah you're kinda right, but not having any of the big Mario franchise titles (Super Mario (Land), Kart, Smash Bros.) available at launch, or even now kinda sucks doesn't it? I mean u cant substitute those titles with Paper Mario or Strikers Charged. The big Mario titles are the ones I always look forward to the most, and Kart Wii isn't even announced yet
frown.gif

Oh well I guess I'd rather wait some more than play a crappy game.

finite

Trophies
XP
Country
I really don't like your assumptions and accusations you know nowt about me and my tastes. I guess if thats the only kind of reply you have then theres really no further discussion.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Looks like a Famicom handheld