Gaming Bob's New Stand

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You have to undertsand their reluctance though as there would be evry possibility that it could be leaked. Sure it would be great for the homebrew community but think about the possible ramifications.

fateastray

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Bob is doing a terrorist-negociation. "If you don't comply, i will comprimise the quality of my life". If I were nintendo, i'd be insulted. Like, if Nintendo gives assbob their SDK, one and a million other 14-yo's or people with the mind of a 14-yo are gonna start the same thing.

Bob, if you make quality, people are gonna buy or invest in your product. If you make something ON YOUR OWN, and it's self-proclaimed perfect, people are NOT gonna take you seriously. You don't even have beta-testers.

Good luck, sitting in your little ivory tower with the webcam on and the door locked. *snip

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
He should just release it as a homebrew, since he made the game for people to play and not to just show off(i think). If not then too bad.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Fair enough, it's a stupid idea for getting the SDK, but I do want to play this game, it looks like it could be good. I'm not gonna knock a game before I've tried it.
And I agree with a lot of the people on here, just release it as homebrew Bob!

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
First of all I don't think that this game qualifies as retail, what kind of developer would put himself as the last boss in the game? That Bob guy is acting really childishly, he should release it as a homebrew, he'll make more money by donations and you can't call your game a masterpiece or a classic when you're the only one who has played it.

-GJ-

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It'll be cool if he gets his own game, licensed by Nintendo, but it ain't cool to lock yourself up in your room :').

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
He's acting like a baby, by throwing tantrums don't help things, what he should do now is discuss, discuss,discuss, if discussion fails release it as a homebrew.

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
-GJ- said:
It'll be cool if he gets his own game, licensed by Nintendo, but it ain't cool to lock yourself up in your room :').
Gives me an idea for a "Bob's Game's Game" where you play a crazed game developer who is holding himself hostage to extort a developer tool from Nintendo.

Priss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
Blogged under the Rules section:
The door is locked from the outside, though I'm fairly sure I could kick it open.
... but now I can't leave even if I want!
Why invest in someone who illogically contradicts himself?
Maybe his "Great Game" is not so great after all?

I'll admit that there is something to be said creating a game from scratch by yourself...
His means to gain attention are in no way professional and the wrong approach to gain
attention from "the outside world of his".
wtf.gif

"Maaaaaaa... more hot pockets!" ?
huh.gif

Best of luck kid but you don't get my vote.

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Didn't he say he wanted the world to play his game, releasing it as a homebrew is an option. And he should have contacted Nintendo before starting the game development
glare.gif

Oh well, he's not going to die anyway, there's no such stupid guy to kill himself over that.

fateastray

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Noitora said:
Didn't he say he wanted the world to play his game, releasing it as a homebrew is an option. And he should have contacted Nintendo before starting the game development
glare.gif

Oh well, he's not going to die anyway, there's no such stupid guy to kill himself over that.

We should start a pool on that...
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up