Gaming blokus related nds game?

  • Thread starter Thread starter aoh
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,255
  • Replies Replies 2

aoh

New Member
Newbie
Joined
Jan 1, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
80
Country
Senegal
Anyone know if there's any similiar game in NDS that works like Blokus? Or any board games that are worth playing?

THanks
 
Sometimes the posts on GBAtemp remind me of some sketches from Little Britain. The guy walks into the shop, and asks for the most specific really random crazy thing. Then the shop keeper is like, oh I don't know, I'll ask Margaret. Then he shouts out "Margaret *pause* Margaret" Then there's a little pause "YYeesss?". Then it turns out that they DO have the thing he wants, but then the customer says "Did I mention it should have.... " and comes up with some thing else ridiculous. So the customer never buys anything. Except in one episode at the end of the series where we find out that Margaret doesn't have any arms or legs.
 
I am very much thinking about writing a DS version, I will ensure to place a link in this thread when / if I get it done.

I don't think there will be an official version for the DS since I believe Sony owns it.

If anyone has any ideas / suggestions please let me know.

Thanks,
Zapf
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted