blokus related nds game?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by aoh, Mar 28, 2007.

Mar 28, 2007

blokus related nds game? by aoh at 5:30 AM (1,344 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. aoh
    OP

Newcomer aoh Newbie

Singapore
    Anyone know if there's any similiar game in NDS that works like Blokus? Or any board games that are worth playing?

THanks

2. Little

Member Little I r Little

United Kingdom
    Sometimes the posts on GBAtemp remind me of some sketches from Little Britain. The guy walks into the shop, and asks for the most specific really random crazy thing. Then the shop keeper is like, oh I don't know, I'll ask Margaret. Then he shouts out "Margaret *pause* Margaret" Then there's a little pause "YYeesss?". Then it turns out that they DO have the thing he wants, but then the customer says "Did I mention it should have.... " and comes up with some thing else ridiculous. So the customer never buys anything. Except in one episode at the end of the series where we find out that Margaret doesn't have any arms or legs.

3. zapfbandit

Newcomer zapfbandit Member

United States
    I am very much thinking about writing a DS version, I will ensure to place a link in this thread when / if I get it done.

I don't think there will be an official version for the DS since I believe Sony owns it.

If anyone has any ideas / suggestions please let me know.

Thanks,
    Zapf