Gaming Bleach Soul Carnival 2 Won't work

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I replaced my old PSNFooker with Beta 2, and now Soul Carnival 2 Won't work. It was fine before.... I thought it was corrupt, so I replaced the ISO with a new one, and still the same problem.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still the same problem. Ill try to replace the cso once more. It was working quite fine before....

KevFan

Trophies
XP
Country
maybe its your memory stick? maybe its a fake memory stick as in it doesnt support magic gate
because if it doesnt then games wouldnt work after you fill the memory stick over a certain amount
(i have a fake 8gb memory stick and games dont work after over 4gb of it is filled)

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
45gc said:
maybe its your memory stick? maybe its a fake memory stick as in it doesnt support magic gate
because if it doesnt then games wouldnt work after you fill the memory stick over a certain amount
(i have a fake 8gb memory stick and games dont work after over 4gb of it is filled)
nope. It's official. got it at an official store, that buys from the official Sony, with Official Packaging.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Princess Rozalin said:
I have Bleach Soul Carnival 1 and 2 and It Loads Just Fine with PSPLover
I have PSPLover now. I think it is the iso. N+ on my psp doesn't work either. everything else is fine, though. I got some other isos/csos, but they all fail too.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I turn it on, it passes a few screen, and right before the menu, it freezes for about 15 seconds, and turns off.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
That sounds like the typical RAM overflow issue i've run into with other stuff in the past. Disable all other plugins and try again.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cxmb,psnlover,and cwcheat. I saw on other forums, that people with cwcheat had theirs all working after turning it on. seems that mine, when turning on the game, have not been "reset".

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they worked fine with psnfooker beta one, but I hated the thing that came up when you pressed Down, square.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xist said:
That sounds like the typical RAM overflow issue i've run into with other stuff in the past. Disable all other plugins and try again.
This fixed it...partially. Is there any way for this to work...with plugins on? I can enable/disable psnlover when I need to, but I want to always keep cwcheat and cxmb on, because as I was testing combinations, to see which would work, even while running Bleach, and it wouldn't work, even with only 2 on, when this was no problem before. I dont use cwchaet pops, so I can keep that off all the time.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did some more testing, tried each of them, one on at a time, and it lets cxmb on to work, but will not with cwcheat.... I guess cwcheat is the problem? everything else works fine on....exept for cwcheat. worked fine before.

Princess Rozalin

†GBAtemp Official Princess Of Roses†
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
Hatsune Miku said:
I did some more testing, tried each of them, one on at a time, and it lets cxmb on to work, but will not with cwcheat.... I guess cwcheat is the problem? everything else works fine on....exept for cwcheat. worked fine before.
Miku heres my Plugins that I Run and dont even Have a Problem idk why your having this Problem?

CXMB [VSH] E
Remote joy Lite [VSH] E
Audioboost [VSH] D
battwarn [VSH] D
bright 2[VSH] E
psnlover [VSH] E
vsh menu [VSH] E
remote joy lite [GAME] E
cwcheat [GAME] E
battwarn [GAME] D
bright 2 [GAME] E

ps:Does anybody know of a IM Homebrew besides AFKIM 3.3.7?
psnlover [GAME] E
remote joy lite [POPS] E
cwcheatpops [POPS] D
bright 2 [POPS] D

E = ENABLE
D = DISABLE

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm