Hacking Bleach DS 2nd M3 Simply Problem

-sonny-

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I have an M3 Simply with a 1GB GXT Digital Pro MicroSD card. Every game I've ever tried on it was perfectly fine, UNTIL BLEACH DS 2ND
ohmy.gif

Basically, the whole game is fine. It's just when I connect to WiFi and try to play a game with someone, we set the options, the screen goes black for a couple seconds, and then ...

p1000110zn8.jpg

that comes up. I press A and it takes me back to main WiFi screen. I am using the WRG version of the ROM and I have not trimmed it in any way.

I would really appreciate some help.
smile.gif

PS - The odd thing also is that the only people I can play it against in WiFi are ones who also have M3 Simply and who are saving the same problem as I.

-sonny-

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry, but what exactly do you mean? I didn't patch it with anything ... I just downloaded the ROM and this happens ..

emudojo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can say that bleach 2nd works fine, under WFC... I tried it by myselft... is just a mateer of being used to the japanese menus .. check gamefaqss to get a translation

-sonny-

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every wifi game i tried works well no japanese games though. Check to see you can play other wifi games from North America.

Yep, every other game is perfectly fine.

I can say that bleach 2nd works fine, under WFC... I tried it by myselft... is just a mateer of being used to the japanese menus .. check gamefaqss to get a translation

No, that's not the problem. I can read Japanese and speak a little, I am very confident in my menu navigating abilities. Are you using M3 Simply? Which ROM Version, and which MicroSD card do you have?

Thanks a lot!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, there was a power outage while you were sleeping?