Bleach DS 2nd M3 Simply Problem

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by -sonny-, Apr 9, 2007.

Apr 9, 2007
  1. -sonny-
    OP

Newcomer -sonny- Newbie

United States
    Hi, I have an M3 Simply with a 1GB GXT Digital Pro MicroSD card. Every game I've ever tried on it was perfectly fine, UNTIL BLEACH DS 2ND [​IMG]

Basically, the whole game is fine. It's just when I connect to WiFi and try to play a game with someone, we set the options, the screen goes black for a couple seconds, and then ...

[​IMG]

that comes up. I press A and it takes me back to main WiFi screen. I am using the WRG version of the ROM and I have not trimmed it in any way.

I would really appreciate some help. [​IMG]

PS - The odd thing also is that the only people I can play it against in WiFi are ones who also have M3 Simply and who are saving the same problem as I.

2. gordillo

Member gordillo GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Its prabably your patcher it doesnt patch it right(samething happens to my sc )

3. -sonny-
    OP

Newcomer -sonny- Newbie

United States
    I'm sorry, but what exactly do you mean? I didn't patch it with anything ... I just downloaded the ROM and this happens ..

4. bobrules

Member bobrules GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Canada
    Every wifi game i tried works well no japanese games though. Check to see you can play other wifi games from North America.

5. emudojo

Newcomer emudojo Member

Costa Rica
    I can say that bleach 2nd works fine, under WFC... I tried it by myselft... is just a mateer of being used to the japanese menus .. check gamefaqss to get a translation

6. -sonny-
    OP

Newcomer -sonny- Newbie

United States
    No, that's not the problem. I can read Japanese and speak a little, I am very confident in my menu navigating abilities. Are you using M3 Simply? Which ROM Version, and which MicroSD card do you have?

Thanks a lot!