tueidj

I R Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SmellyToez said:
Wow, give me shit for no reason. All I'm saying is I will help. And the fact that 4.2 was almost fully overcome in one day just gives us more hope.

I am not some l33t h@x0r or anything like that, nor do I claim to be. But the fact that I am in the best position to try this stuff out without worrying about fucking up my wii makes it that much easier to be a test dummy.

Please tell me, would you be willing to be a test dummy without any sure fire way of recovering your wii if it does not work out the way you want? Most people wont be, but at least with me I have nothing to be afraid of where as most everyone else has the fear of their wii never working again.

Thanx for trying to be a jack-ass.

You know tueidj, step up or shut the fuck up. So far I can't remember of anything useful you've done besides bitch a lot. I'm at least offering, and all your doing is bitching. Doing you have a better way of doing things? Are you going to put your wii at risk of never being able to use it again?

I can put my wii at risk and I KNOW that I can always revert back to before an update.
At first I was writing a reply saying yeah that was a cheap shot, but let's just call it even for this. But now you've predictably gone off the deep end with that edit.
Let's see, what useful things have I done?
- Fixed the reloading problem with sam and max
- Told the loader writers how to use the system menu playlog function
- SuperDump
- Wrote backup_unpatcher, and copped shit for it because it did something that was supposedly impossible
- Rawksd
- The IOS exploit for riivolution, allowing undetectable on-the-fly modifications

I don't go around boasting about this stuff, but you called me out so there it is. Now what have you given back to the community, besides tirades of insults?
QUOTEDont be a dick to me.
I won't, if you treat others as you want to be treated.

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
giantpune said:
if you want a black wii, you can get a black case off ebay for $25 including shipping. or you can get a can of black spraypaint for $3. i dont see what the big deal is. its just a color. the black doesnt make it any better or worse.

Word.

I love how giantpune just comes into pointless topics and completely shows how stupid they are. Smart man, we all could learn something from him.

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DeadlyFoez said:
... and I can do ANYTHING to my wii and always revert back.
Except update boot2, unless you found a way to downgrade boot2 without bricking.

Anyway, I won't be buying a black wii, though I am tempted to buy a case...my white wii looks silly on top of a stack of white A/V equipment.

r3dfaction

Trophies
Website
phyzorg.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
noobwarrior7 said:
ziddey said:
this is racist

once wii go black, wii'll never go back! lulz
This quote deserves a medal...
nintendomedal.jpg

tueidj

I R Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There once was a guy called DeadlyFoez
Whose attitude was quite on the nose
He was lacking in wit
And once lost his shit
When tueidj mercilessly pwn'd him with prose

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=151...t&p=1937808
HeavyLoadz said:
I only play about 5 games myself, but it is great to be able to offer hundreds of games to customers of mine.

I am the worst type of pirate out there. I still steal, redistribute, and even make money off of all my hard research that other stupid people can't comprehend on their own. FTW, FYA.
Hmm, is that the xbox guy that everyone raged about? No, it was DeadlyFoez (who was the one who started the whole xbox guy witchhunt in the first place). Hypocrisy much?

TempusC

Trophies
Website
www.FatalFrame4.net
XP
Country
Canada
My favourite is the part about not ever having heard about the guy, so his contributions are useless. Idiocy at it’s finest. As if somehow the fact that he didn’t know who it was made it like it popped out of thin air just for him.

MyGen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
tueidj said:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=151...t&p=1937808
HeavyLoadz said:
I only play about 5 games myself, but it is great to be able to offer hundreds of games to customers of mine.

I am the worst type of pirate out there. I still steal, redistribute, and even make money off of all my hard research that other stupid people can't comprehend on their own. FTW, FYA.
Hmm, is that the xbox guy that everyone raged about? No, it was DeadlyFoez (who was the one who started the whole xbox guy witchhunt in the first place). Hyprocrisy much?

This is golden.

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
OK...

This is screwed up...

Why?

This was a perfectly fine thread... until this...

I mean... people... wtf?

I can see where DeadlyFoez is coming from though.

tueidj, you said that it took a while for things like 4.2 to hack, right?
...not the case.
Team Twiizers relesed Hackmii Installer less than 24 hours after 4.2's release.
And it only took a few hours for da_letter_a to port his hacks.ini to 4.2E (Except for region free wii games. I was there helping him, it was his birthday the day 4.2 came out, and I was visiting him). But being the busy guy he is, he didn't get around to porting to U/J/K and releasing it for about 2 weeks.

NSMBW's BCA took a while to crack, but were talking about the possibility of a new sysmenu here, in which case, Nintendo does indeed fail at that.

Back to this thread...
after that, Deadly Foez replied that he is willing to try and mess with this new update as soon as it comes out, if an update were to come out, and then you just started being nasty to him for that.

What are you trying to say by that?
That other people (except people that you approve of, or something) are not supposed to try testing these new updates out?
Is that what you are trying to say?

I believe da_letter_a was "another random person" when 4.2 came out, and he managed to see the error 003 on his PAL wii on his birthday, and report it! (can't remember when he reported it here though...)

So... I think there is absolutely no problem in people trying to test out and crack open a new update, should an update occur.

So... why do you have a problem with that?
I for one defend DeadlyFoez, as he's willing to help people... unlike you tueidj, who seems to want to just whine and try to make others feel bad, while trying to make yourself look like some "super duper l33t Wii hacking god-dude".

...OK, I've said my bit, and I hope you guys see what you're doing to this thread.
In saying that, if this unnecesary crap in this thread fails to stop, I won't reply to the crap (just the on-topic stuff), I'll just report it instead.

Back on topic, well the "actual" topic:
So black wiis have only just reached the US?

I've seen them in heaps of shops for ages where I am currently staying.

I won't be buying one though, as it is just a cosmetic change, and my Wii already has a custom case on it. It's still nice though that Nintendo have released alternate colors of the Wii though.However, I'm thinking of picking up a black wiimote + nunchuk + wm+ combo, since I like the color black, and it will go well with Zangeki no Reginleiv
smile.gif

Anyway, if Nintendo is planning to release a big update when they release the black Wii in the US, I am going to rip it open as soon as it is released and see what I can do.

...if an update does come out that is.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One-two-three-four, I detect a flame war.

Instead of warns, bans and trashed posts, I think a closed thread is what's needed most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up