NSWKUFU

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello Guys !

I really need your help. I've been searching a fix for hours but I can't manage to get one.

So I heard Layeredfs was working on firmware 6.0 with SX O.S. 2.0.
So guess what I did ?
Yep ! You guessed well, I updated my Switch to 6.0 and my SX O.S. to 2.0, and now what ? Each time I tried to launch DevMenu, the only thing I got was a black screen after the Nintendo logo. I can go back on the main menu with the "Home" button and I can close the app, but that's it.
I also tried the DevMenu.nsp but it gives me the exact same result.
I tried to launch Atmostphere to see if there will be any difference, same thing.
I also switched Pokémon Quest for Violett Demo, after of course I patched the "main.npdm" file, but I also get a black screen.

I don't know what to try anymore, so if some charitable soul come through here, I would be honoured to try his methods.

NSWKUFU

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
DevMenu does not work on OFW 6.0, don't try to use it.
Are you sure about that ?

Because on Team Xecuter website we can read the following note on SX 2.0.

• LayeredFS working on 6.0
With our (early) support for 6.0 we introduced a regression where "LayeredFS" would no longer work. This has been corrected and you can now enjoy your game modifications/hacks again on the latest official firmware.

NSWKUFU

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you very much guys ! I wish I'd knew that before. :)

Edit : Do you know any method to properly delete an installed NSP without DevMenu then ?

Last edited by NSWKUFU,

Underprivlidged

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tinfoil is just as good for installing .NSP however WarezNX has released a version of it that works on 6.0 but obviously it can't be shared here

I have Tinfoil, ZeroTwoXCI, doPUS, and an old version of DevMenu all on my pc and sd card.

Even if I use Tinfoil 90% of the time, I just like having the option. Nothing super important lol.

Edit: wow. They posted that like 2 hours ago, no wonder I didn't see it. Good catch!

Last edited by Underprivlidged,

bundat

¿
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Tinfoil is just as good for installing .NSP however WarezNX has released a version of it that works on 6.0 but obviously it can't be shared here
What? Devmenu release that works on 6.0??
Did I read that right?
I can't find it, is it in #releases?

A

a9lh-1user

I would love to know where that should be!
There is no working DevMenu for 6.0.0 or 6.0.1 AFAIK

The "leaked" one was for the 6.0.0 PRE release only and not for the original 6.0.0 from Ninti.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried to change the devmenu nsp to layeredfs method last night to test it but it won’t let me I thought the key to the nsp was posted up on the same channel but it says the title key is wrong so you can’t extract the required files.

The nsp that is posted will only work I presume pre firmware 6.0 if you try and install it on any other higher firmware it just errors out whatever installer you use, it did this for me.

Last edited by Reecey,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-