Hacking Black Screen = Bricked?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cplater
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,079
  • Replies Replies 3

cplater

New Member
Newbie
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
XP
2
Country
United States
I have a launch Wii that was / is softmodded. The kids were away for a week, and on returning, when they tried to turn it on it would lock up either at the Warning screen, or shortly thereafter on the Wii System Menu. I tried restoring the NAND from backup, and now it consistently locks up on the health warning screen before the "Press A" is displayed. I have BootMii installed, and I can get the homebrew channel to load, but if I try to launch any homebrew apps, all I get is a black screen.

Can anyone suggest a fix? Thanks in advance.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted