Hacking Black screen at startup (priiloader and usb works)

tostaky

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi !

When i'm starting my wii normally all I get is a black Screen. When I press reset at startup i can go to Priiloader and from there i can load hombebrew channel and then choose gxloader and play all the games that are on my usb drive. It doesn't seem to be a major bug since games are working.

And if that canhelp in Priiloader menu I can see those information :
ios70
Systemmenu v.481
priiloader 0.7 (r138)

mrredpants

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to piggy back this discussion. I have a wii softmodded with latest miui frog. I use USB loader GX. Everything works well. Only problem is when I am in USB loader GX and I hit home key on controller and then click wii menu, i get a black screen. I have to hard reset the wii, then it takes me back to the system menu. I assume there is a priiloader issue, but not sure what it is. I'm also not sure if this is a similar situation to this post, and, if not, please forgive the hijack - just figured easier than starting a new threat with similar issue. Thanks.

Shano56

noobie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to piggy back this discussion. I have a wii softmodded with latest miui frog. I use USB loader GX. Everything works well. Only problem is when I am in USB loader GX and I hit home key on controller and then click wii menu, i get a black screen. I have to hard reset the wii, then it takes me back to the system menu. I assume there is a priiloader issue, but not sure what it is. I'm also not sure if this is a similar situation to this post, and, if not, please forgive the hijack - just figured easier than starting a new threat with similar issue. Thanks.

this is an unrelated issue, please post in the usb loader gx thread :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1