Black screen after update 9.0.1

Discussion in 'Switch - Console, Accessories & Hardware' started by Cohen, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Cohen
    OP

Cohen Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 19, 2019
    Morocco
    Hello,
    I wanted to update my switch so I used choidujour 1.0.2 and 9.0.1 firmware, after updating, my switch screen is black, it's detected on TegraRCM, and gets Atmosphere injected succeffully , but i cant manage to turn it on ?
    I've already updated it to 8.0.1 and had no issue, I dont understand
    Thanks for helping guys

2. Sora Takihawa

Sora Takihawa Planeptunes Male CPU

Oct 11, 2015
    Germany
    Planeptune
    my switch deleted contents of my sd only an empty nintendo folder was there afterit crashed

3. jajamundo

jajamundo GBAtemp Regular

Aug 28, 2009
    United States
    Update sx os or atmoshpere to the latest version

FXDX likes this.
  4. Cohen
    OP

Cohen Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 19, 2019
    Morocco
    I did, atmosphere boots up but doesn't show anything after that
    I guess i missclicked and choosed FAT32 instead of EXFAT :/
    what should I do ?

5. jajamundo

jajamundo GBAtemp Regular

Aug 28, 2009
    United States
    If that is the case, just make a backup of your SD card on your computer. Then format your SD as fat32 and put only atmosphere files and choidujour with the switch update

If it works and you want to keep fat32 you can transferr all your files (but i think you are gonna to reinstall the 4GB+ games). If you want exfat instead, update using choidujour again and this time make sure you choose exfat. After that format your SD again to exfat and copy all over again your files

If you have a second SD, just use that instead of the one you have on your switch, so you dont need to copy your files to your computer and then to the SD card again

FXDX likes this.
  6. Cohen
    OP

Cohen Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 19, 2019
    Morocco
    That's what I exactly did, I looked for an old 32gb card on fat32 , the switch booted up and I installed the exfat version this time, And It worked! thank you so much for help

jajamundo likes this.
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted