Hacking Black screen after Atmophere splashscreen

yadslayer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Haven't used hetake for a year now. I have installed the latest version AMS and hetake, I use tegra to boot but when I choose Atmosphere fss0 Emummc It shows the hetake icon and then blackscreen. I have change the ini folder but still get blackscreen. Can anyone help me to see what I need to do?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    There's a whole family of them
    Gift
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VayvZUL2mBc it's funny watching this now that discord has overtaken all of these platforms lmao
    Gift
    i remember using discord at my grandma's house, i used to just spend hours just talking in servers, discord was my first introduction to chat/chat programs/im/whatever the fuck you want to call it
    Gift
    it's funny, i had a shit laptop then and i remember going the absolute mile just to run current games and now that i have a pc that can handle said games without thousands of tweaks, i play extremely undemanding games
    Gift
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao
    Gift
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I've got a Ryzen 9 3950X and a 2080 Super
    +1
    Gift
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    And I play like
    +1
    Gift
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Bloons and Valheim
    +1
    Gift
    bro it's even worse for me i play fucking dwarf fortess
    Gift
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That said, I am probably going to take a half day of work on Wednesday so I can get some time playing Halo Infinite campaign
    +1
    Gift
    i think the most demanding game i play is genshin
    Gift
    i say "i think" because i dont really pay attention to how demanding games are anymore since i just know theyll run
    Gift
    this approach would suck ass if i was like playing triple-a games but i mainly just
    play indies
    Gift
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Especially since I'm only running 1080p 142hz displays, I haven't seen a game recently that I can't set to ultra+ across the board.
    +1
    Gift
    i orginally started playing indies because they were the most my laptop could handle at the time but i realized "damn these games are actually really damn good"
    Gift
    the shittiest part of my setup by far though has to be my wifi
    Gift
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Majority of my gameplay is on indie games as well. Just because good as it may be, the majority of the AAA stuff these days doesn't do anything that grabs my interest. A new CoD? Yawn. Battlefield? Yawn. Halo, I've been invested in the story for damn near 20 years now (JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.)
    +1
    Gift
    played valorant with a few friends and there were times where we couldn't get into a match because i couldnt load the fucking character select screen in time
    Gift
    and i averaged like 500 ping, which is just... blegh
    Gift
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    So many of the indie games just have so much more depth to them. They're innovative, they push boundaries on the entire industry, and they don't have the same number of shareholders that they have to cater to over the customers.
    +1
    Gift
  • KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie:
    But Madden Sickly
    Gift
    fuck madden and fuck american football
    Gift
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Perfect games are few and far between, Ken
    Gift
    duality of man
    Gift
  • KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie:
    AAA are called tripled A because they rinse and repeat the same anus licking content
    +1
    Gift
    KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie: AAA are called tripled A because they rinse and repeat the same anus licking content +1