toniisound

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi to everyone,

Some days ago i updated my nintendo switch to last version(13.0.0) on sysnand and emunand with daybreak(It's banned).
I updated AMS,fuse and sigpatches.
I don't use custom themes or plugins.

The switch has AutoRMC enabled.

Randomly when i try boot with fusee it shows atmosphere splashscreen
before shows nintendo logo. but it doesn't show nintendo logo.
It keeps in black screen.
The usb C port has energy because dongle is charging, so the console is on.
Do you know what can happen?
Do you think the problem is on switch or anythinh related with atmosphere/sd card?
Thanks so much and sorry for my bad english!

Last edited by toniisound,

rantex92

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Definetly the error is on your sdcardsetup... Did u update atmosphere and hekate to the newest version to work with fw 13.0.0?

rantex92

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hmmm is there any particular reason u dont use hekate? i mean if i where u i would just download the "aio switch updater" and update everything through that

toniisound

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
hmmm is there any particular reason u dont use hekate? i mean if i where u i would just download the "aio switch updater" and update everything through that
I don't use hekate because i want boot directly to AMS without touching anything.

wiiNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some people, including myself, forget to update the injector payload to the latest fusee.bin (or hekate's payload), and weird things happen. Did you update the injector's payload?

Jeromy22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I don't use hekate because i want boot directly to AMS without touching anything.

You do know hekate has an autoboot function right? Which means you dont need to.
Literally the only reason I know people would boot atmosphere through fusee was because while sx os was still alive, because of the animosity between the tinfoil dev & the hekate dev, you would get problems running tinfoil through hekate on atmosphere. A while after SX OS died though, considering that Atmosphere was the only supported cfw, the handicapping effects were removed from tinfoil.
As a regular way to boot atmosphere, their is literally no reason to use anything other than Hekate now. Set Autoboot, & reduce the boot wait time to 0.

toniisound

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
In a another forum me and another users they discovered that the black screen problems on boot are due newer sigpatches.
If the console has previous version of sigpatches, doesn't has problems on boot.

rantex92

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
In a another forum me and another users they discovered that the black screen problems on boot are due newer sigpatches.
If the console has previous version of sigpatches, doesn't has problems on boot.
interesting how do you came to the conclusion ? im running newest sigpatches and got no problems at all

Reactions: bazamuffin

toniisound

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
interesting how do you came to the conclusion ? im running newest sigpatches and got no problems at all
Because with the new sigpatches me and another users, randomly when we try boot AMS, it has black screen and if it has previous version of sigpatches, always boot without problems.

EDIT: Keep the black screen error with the previous sigpatches

Last edited by toniisound,

wiiNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been using the latest sigpatches with 13.0.0 without issues. If you keep getting black screen booting directly into AMS, don't keep hitting your head against the wall; try booting into Hekate and then to AMS to see if you can. At least that will give you a little more info. Remember that AMS changed the fusee-secondary to package3, so you'll have to change that in hekate_ipl.ini, if applicable.

Reactions: bazamuffin

AD2076

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
check /atmosphere/content folder for old sysmodules and cheats.
I'd start with an empty /atmosphere/content to check if Atmosphere boots properly, then add latest versions of your sysmodules.

Reactions: FFTW and SHiiFTv2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Sicklyboy I was reading your post on the lgbtq batman