Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Avalyn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
I can't decide if I should get a black psp (matches with my ps2), or a white psp (matches with my wii, 360, DS)?!
I'm in favour of white, but doesn't the white psp get easier dirty? Help!

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
White, I found it much nicer looking and its newer
smile.gif

Timo710

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I can't decide if I should get a black psp (matches with my ps2), or a white psp (matches with my wii, 360, DS)?!
I'm in favour of white, but doesn't the white psp get easier dirty? Help!
No it doesn't get dirty that fast.... And the black one shows fingerprints...

shaffaaf27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i would go for black.

i thougth white was the best when i bought it, but after about 3 months of use, some of the bottom button look more yellow compares to the case.

the back of the case, once in a while, geta a black mark on it (which can eaily be rubbed out) and the analouge stick can get black quickly.

PS this is happened, and the whole time i have had the amourlite case on the psp aswell.

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
white or gold i had them both and decided to keep the white one. the black was bothering me because you can easily see every fingerprint
frown.gif

Avalyn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
i would go for black.

i thougth white was the best when i bought it, but after about 3 months of use, some of the bottom button look more yellow compares to the case.

the back of the case, once in a while, geta a black mark on it (which can eaily be rubbed out) and the analouge stick can get black quickly.

PS this is happened, and the whole time i have had the amourlite case on the psp aswell.

thanks people
wink.gif

50/50 so far. however I think I'll get a black one: visible dirt on the white analogue stick, NO thanks
lecture.gif

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have a white one and a black one. I don't really know how, but the white one is more like yellow at the back (well not that bad, but it's stained for sure). The black one (downgrading for a friend, not really mine
tongue.gif
) has been used a little bit, but you can't even tell he's used it.

CatScam

ScamaRama!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I would get a black one because the pupils in your eye are black & it would match.
wink.gif

Oh & all the talk about dirt & stains is a good reason as well.

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have a Japanese White PSP 1000 Value Pack - it's over a year and a half old. I bought it second hand so personally I've had it 6 months or so. Anywho there's no dirt or marks on it at all, so I don't get the 2 comments about people's white PSPs turning yellow. Maybe the plastic they used in later batches was slightly different (like with SNES machines)?

Like I said I chose a white one because the black one shows up fingerprints REALLY bad (I used to go on my mates).

Of course there are other colours to choose from... Pink, Gold, Silver, Blue... the Blue one looks pretty awesome.

smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY