black ops wii

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by chicken11, Jun 15, 2011.

1. chicken11
    OP

chicken11 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 6, 2009
    staffordshire
    updated cios to cios 250 57 dx2 v6 now cabt get black ops to load past loading bit(just after wii remote ) worked a treat on v2 but tried on 4 and now 6 but hangs on loading,the only way i can get to load is to down grade back to v2,any help please,i am loading using wii flow or mighty channel

2. JoostinOnline

JoostinOnline Certified Crash Test Dummy

Apr 2, 2011
    United States
    The Twilight Zone
    I'm not sure if the latest version of WiiFlow supports v6. I know Cfg does. If you don't want to try Cfg, see if your version of WiiFlow is up to date.

3. Taleweaver

Taleweaver Storywriter

Dec 23, 2009
    Belgium
    Belgium
    erm...just so you know: spreading out your information in different threads isn't speeding up the replies. So please: as long as you have the problem, please keep it in one thread.

Updating wiiflow won't help much: it isn't optimized for later versions of the D2X cIOS yet. But this multiplayer thing is a different matter. You should search around a bit, but I remember reading something about having to update the shopping channel to be able to download the patch of black ops, or something similar.

4. zizer

zizer GBAtemp Addict

Aug 23, 2010
    online update - install the latest IOS56 and the latest shop channel v 20 (use modmii)