Hacking black ops wii

chicken11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
updated cios to cios 250 57 dx2 v6 now cabt get black ops to load past loading bit(just after wii remote ) worked a treat on v2 but tried on 4 and now 6 but hangs on loading,the only way i can get to load is to down grade back to v2,any help please,i am loading using wii flow or mighty channel

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
chicken11 said:
updated cios to cios 250 57 dx2 v6 now cabt get black ops to load past loading bit(just after wii remote ) worked a treat on v2 but tried on 4 and now 6 but hangs on loading,the only way i can get to load is to down grade back to v2,any help please,i am loading using wii flow or mighty channel
I'm not sure if the latest version of WiiFlow supports v6. I know Cfg does. If you don't want to try Cfg, see if your version of WiiFlow is up to date.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
erm...just so you know: spreading out your information in different threads isn't speeding up the replies. So please: as long as you have the problem, please keep it in one thread.

chicken11 said:
sorry to b a pain,if i try and play black ops using usb via wii flow i can play single player ok but multi player and zombies give me black screen, any ideas,i am using cios 250 57 v2 as i cant get it to load using any thing else,i had v6 on but game just hanged at loading, any help on both points please

Updating wiiflow won't help much: it isn't optimized for later versions of the D2X cIOS yet. But this multiplayer thing is a different matter. You should search around a bit, but I remember reading something about having to update the shopping channel to be able to download the patch of black ops, or something similar.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, iirc she said she is non binary