Hacking Black Ops randomly freezing on Multiplayer

skystealer

Muah~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm running Black Ops off of a USB Harddrive, and sometimes, out of the blue, Black Ops would freeze while on Multiplayer. (Annoying-ass non-stop beeping sound.)

This happening to anyone else, or its just my crappy Wii?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
skystealer said:
I'm running Black Ops off of a USB Harddrive, and sometimes, out of the blue, Black Ops would freeze while on Multiplayer. (Annoying-ass non-stop beeping sound.)

This should not happen at all, also never with a bad internet connection, I have UMTS with a 200ms ping, so I know what that is and I never had such problems. Sometimes it freezes at the stage loading screen, but that's it. Which cIOS are you using to load black ops?

skystealer

Muah~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FIX94 said:
skystealer said:

This should not happen at all, also never with a bad internet connection, I have UMTS with a 200ms ping, so I know what that is and I never had such problems. Sometimes it freezes at the stage loading screen, but that's it. Which cIOS are you using to load black ops?

I believe I used cIOS 250 to run the game, any other didn't launch the game, or non-stop Loading screen.

skystealer

Muah~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
xGRUMPYx said:
lol im havin that same issue! black ops takes about 15 seconds on the loading screen just to go to the main menu, how do i fix that?
Which cIOS are you using now? Are you using cIOS223? Then everything should be fine. Well 15 seconds are normal, it takes the same time for me.

xGRUMPYx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well im using neogamma R8, IOS249 (REV 19) my guess black ops will have the same loading issue with USB Loader GX Right?? my friend has black ops as well and his loads quick and uses the disc, btw i install usb loader gx channel today, do i need to install other files for it as well??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill