Sketter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok stupid question.

So I got black ops running fine on USB loader.

Thinking of getting the USB mic.

1. Will the usb mic work in usb slot 1 (non 2.0) with the game. (If so question 2)
I have the game working with cios 249 base 57
2. With the above, will it work with the current cios, or do i need a different load setup?

Thanks!

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Sketter said:
Ok stupid question.

So I got black ops running fine on USB loader.

Thinking of getting the USB mic.

1. Will the usb mic work in usb slot 1 (non 2.0) with the game. (Of so question 2)
I have the game working with cios 249 base 57
2. With the above, will it work with the current cios, or do i need a different load setup?

Thanks!

It will work. Just have to plug it in before loading up the game and no, you don't need to change the IOS that the game is already using.

AaronUzumaki

A.K.A. Ecstasy Espeon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ooh, question! Can you buy the mic separate, or do you have to buy it with a package deal that has game and mic?

Posts merged

Ooh, question! Can you buy the mic separate, or do you have to buy it with a package deal that has game and mic?

bosman

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I was playing with 3 guys from the USA who had the mic's on in zombie mode, it was so much more fun. Working together and ability to hear the different plans made it so much more fun to play.

Sketter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
AaronUzumaki said:

Posts merged

You can get 3rd party usb mics for the wii that will work. Im sure there is a way to buy the CODBO official one also, just need to look around.

iLuvWaffles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What USB loader are you using and how did you update your Black Ops for the patch???
I tried updating and now my USB loader won't work and my NeoGamma v9 gets error 1208 on ALL my games.

transam81

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i bought the HeadBanger headset at Best Buy. if it's plugged in when i start up my Wii, it will freeze at a black screen and never load the system menu. it also freeze if it's plugged in before starting CFG usbloader.
so then i plugged it in after starting CFG but before loading the game. then the prob is that i can hear all the chat through the ear piece but can't be heard even after toggling chat on/off.

Does anyone know why this might be?

latest CFG
249 rev20 base 57
250 latest version base 57

Sketter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
iLuvWaffles said:
What USB loader are you using and how did you update your Black Ops for the patch???
I tried updating and now my USB loader won't work and my NeoGamma v9 gets error 1208 on ALL my games.

I will refer to to this link, where it talks about that you are asking. http://gbatemp.net/t266275-black-ops-wii-patch-wut

But in a nutshell;
your game and your wii should be from the same region. (if not check link for work around) and your shopping channel must be active with your wii. (if not check link for work around)

Sketter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
transam81 said:
i bought the HeadBanger headset at Best Buy. if it's plugged in when i start up my Wii, it will freeze at a black screen and never load the system menu. it also freeze if it's plugged in before starting CFG usbloader.
so then i plugged it in after starting CFG but before loading the game. then the prob is that i can hear all the chat through the ear piece but can't be heard even after toggling chat on/off.

Does anyone know why this might be?

latest CFG
249 rev20 base 57
250 latest version base 57

The fact that it crashed your wii before the wii could even load would cause me to return it.
but now i know what not to get..

transam81

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i have a logitech usb headset, the kind that has ear pieces on both sides with a mic. i wonder if i might be able to use that i still have the receipt for the headbanger so if i can't get that to work, i'll either return it or splice some wires.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs