Black Ops iso (burned to disk) not working

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by smash_legend, Nov 11, 2010.

Nov 11, 2010
  1. smash_legend
    OP

Newcomer smash_legend Member

Canada
    It shows the logos and stuff, then it says loading on the bottom corner of the screen and just freezes lyk that
    anyone having the same problem?
    any solutions?

2. PPSainity

Member PPSainity Blinded by Science

Canada
    Do a search for more info, especially concerning what program you are using to disc load your backup. Neogamma?

Essentially you should be fine if you are using either Hermes' cIOS 224 v5.1 base 57 or Wanin's cIOSX rev20 base 57. Both are reported to work fine with COD:BO.

If you're using a modchip, make sure your IOS are up to date, specifically IOS57.

-[]D

3. terminal_illness

Member terminal_illness Dark Hadou Master

Canada
    use uloader with iso 224v5 base 57 and everything works perfectly. online and off.

4. icecold

Newcomer icecold Advanced Member

Sweden
    Use Modmii to update your IOS:es

http://gbatemp.net/t207126-modmii-for-windows

since you have a modchip update/downgrade to System Menu 4.1 to use the chips regionfree.

* Install Priiloader to stay on 4.1, block system/disc updates.

5. giantpune

Member giantpune GBAtemp Addict

United States
    its working fine online/multiplayer/zombies using neogamma & game burned on DVD-r, 249v20 base 57.

heres some stuff i found that made it not work...
    using the exact same stuff listed above, except using GX to boot the DVD-r made it blackscreen when trying to use multiplayer. i believe this is because the game doesnt like to be patched ( same issue as PoP )

even when the game booted correctly using the system menu, i had issues connecting to online. i had to create a second profile and magically it connected and played fine online. i tried this on 2 different wiis. my game would not connect to online ( just hung there trying to connect ). as soon as i created a second profile, it connects imediately