Hacking Black Ops iso (burned to disk) not working

smash_legend

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It shows the logos and stuff, then it says loading on the bottom corner of the screen and just freezes lyk that
anyone having the same problem?
any solutions?

PPSainity

Blinded by Science
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do a search for more info, especially concerning what program you are using to disc load your backup. Neogamma?

Essentially you should be fine if you are using either Hermes' cIOS 224 v5.1 base 57 or Wanin's cIOSX rev20 base 57. Both are reported to work fine with COD:BO.

If you're using a modchip, make sure your IOS are up to date, specifically IOS57.

-[]D

icecold

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
smash_legend said:
It shows the logos and stuff, then it says loading on the bottom corner of the screen and just freezes lyk that
anyone having the same problem?
any solutions?

Use Modmii to update your IOS:es

http://gbatemp.net/t207126-modmii-for-windows

since you have a modchip update/downgrade to System Menu 4.1 to use the chips regionfree.

* Install Priiloader to stay on 4.1, block system/disc updates.

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its working fine online/multiplayer/zombies using neogamma & game burned on DVD-r, 249v20 base 57.

heres some stuff i found that made it not work...
using the exact same stuff listed above, except using GX to boot the DVD-r made it blackscreen when trying to use multiplayer. i believe this is because the game doesnt like to be patched ( same issue as PoP )

even when the game booted correctly using the system menu, i had issues connecting to online. i had to create a second profile and magically it connected and played fine online. i tried this on 2 different wiis. my game would not connect to online ( just hung there trying to connect ). as soon as i created a second profile, it connects imediately

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night