OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FIX94 said:
liop4q said:
If I used ModMii didnt I already install ios236? just wondering... Sorry just wondering.
Then try to install hermes IOS, if you can choose IOS236 you've installed it before, if not you need to leave the installer and install it.

Okay and if I cant choose IOS236 it just installs it? sorry for all the questions.

liop4q

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FIX94 said:
liop4q said:
Okay and if I cant choose IOS236 it just installs it? sorry for all the questions.
No problem, that's correct, just install it then.

Okay im about to download it now and put onto SD card just had one more question, is there any harm in doing this to my wii? Just curious.

Porobu

Gbatemps Shiny Latias
Trophies
XP
Country
liop4q said:
FIX94 said:
liop4q said:

Okay im about to download it now and put onto SD card just had one more question, is there any harm in doing this to my wii? Just curious.
No there isnt

liop4q

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Porobu said:
liop4q said:
FIX94 said:
liop4q said:

No there isnt

I just opened it and it got to like file eh 14 I wanna say and they kept saying something about http error or something in red then said bad RUB or something i dont recall.

Did I not have ios236 installed?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
liop4q said:
You have launched the installer, correct? Then you need to "Select IOS with trucha bug to use during installation". There you need to select . Then press A. The next step is "Select Custom IOS". Select "Install Custom IOS 224 v65535". Then it will say "Select IOS Base". Select "Use IOS 57". Then it should install. On which point do you have an error?

liop4q

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FIX94 said:
liop4q said:
You have launched the installer, correct? Then you need to "Select IOS with trucha bug to use during installation". There you need to select . Then press A. The next step is "Select Custom IOS". Select "Install Custom IOS 224 v65535". Then it will say "Select IOS Base". Select "Use IOS 57". Then it should install. On which point do you have an error?

Okay yes I did all that and then when it was installing it went to file I think 14 and had an error and sent me back to HBC i went back and ran it and it said complete then after I clicked 1, and now when I go to uLoader and click Black Ops it still says in the corner cIOS 222 and when I go to configure and and click cIOS / Boot and switch to 224 it doesnt swithc lawl.

Im so confused!

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
liop4q said:
Okay yes I did all that and then when it was installing it went to file I think 14 and had an error and sent me back to HBC i went back and ran it and it said complete then after I clicked 1, and now when I go to uLoader and click Black Ops it still says in the corner cIOS 222 and when I go to configure and and click cIOS / Boot and switch to 224 it doesnt swithc lawl.

Im so confused!
That's strange... To make it sure: You selected the game, pressed Configure, selected cIOS/BOOT, selected cIOS 224, pressed Ok and Ok, and it's still saying cIOS 222 then?

liop4q

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FIX94 said:
liop4q said:

Im so confused!
That's strange... To make it sure: You selected the game, pressed Configure, selected cIOS/BOOT, selected cIOS 224, pressed Ok and Ok, and it's still saying cIOS 222 then?

Haha wow im an idiot a big fucking idiot, I never clicked the 2nd Ookay to confirm switch of cIOS's.

FIX94 I want to thank you so much,
biggrin.gif
and Porobu
biggrin.gif

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
liop4q said:
Haha wow im an idiot a big fucking idiot, I never clicked the 2nd Ookay to confirm switch of cIOS's.

biggrin.gif
and Porobu
biggrin.gif
unsure.gif
The Ok Button...
rofl.gif

liop4q

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FIX94 said:
liop4q said:

biggrin.gif
and Porobu
biggrin.gif
unsure.gif
The Ok Button...
rofl.gif

Haha wow im an idiot, id always select cIOS 224 and then click ok but never apply changes, wow.

But im having troubles now could just be my internet conection but when I go to multiplayer and created a file and click Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection it just says Please Wait with the loading sign never movees from there :/

edit: I dont think its my internet conection or else I wouldnt have been able to post this haha.
tongue.gif

another edit: I just got a message from BLACK OPS saying i need to update black ops should I do this? Think itll work after or should I not do it?

Porobu

Gbatemps Shiny Latias
Trophies
XP
Country
liop4q said:
FIX94 said:
liop4q said:

biggrin.gif
and Porobu
biggrin.gif
unsure.gif
The Ok Button...
rofl.gif

Haha wow im an idiot, id always select cIOS 224 and then click ok but never apply changes, wow.

But im having troubles now could just be my internet conection but when I go to multiplayer and created a file and click Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection it just says Please Wait with the loading sign never movees from there :/

edit: I dont think its my internet conection or else I wouldnt have been able to post this haha.
tongue.gif
Go to wii settings and test your connection from the wii BUT SAY NO TO UPDATING YOUR WII

liop4q

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Porobu said:
liop4q said:
FIX94 said:
liop4q said:

biggrin.gif
and Porobu
biggrin.gif
unsure.gif
The Ok Button...
rofl.gif

tongue.gif
Go to wii settings and test your connection from the wii BUT SAY NO TO UPDATING YOUR WII

Okay Ill test my settings but I just got a message from black ops it says

Required Update

AN update to COD:BO is available. to play this game on NWFC you must download it. Download update now?

open blacks 1450
required - 59
after 1391

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
QUOTE said:
Required Update

AN update to COD:BO is available. to play this game on NWFC you must download it. Download update now?

open blacks 1450
required - 59
after 1391
Simply do this update, it's needed!

liop4q

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FIX94 said:
QUOTE said:
Required Update

open blacks 1450
required - 59
after 1391
Simply do this update, it's needed!

Okay I just updated and it works, yet again I want to thank you so guys so much

hoosier_d

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wonder why mine will not work in multiplayer, but other modes work and it never asks me to update......probably the issue with setting the ports on my router? wish I knew how

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hoosier_d said:
wonder why mine will not work in multiplayer, but other modes work and it never asks me to update......probably the issue with setting the ports on my router? wish I knew how
Shop channel updated and works? Game region is the same than wii region?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: might look for one on yt