Hacking Black Ops Help

hoosier_d

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, deleted the foreign version and installed the ntsc version to my HD and after trying it stuck on the same screen and didnt load.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hoosier_d said:
well, deleted the foreign version and installed the ntsc version to my HD and after trying it stuck on the same screen and didnt load.
Open the shop channel, can you open it fine or does it asks for an update?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hoosier_d said:
my wiishop channel is current and loaded up imediately without any update.........just tried it
Are you able to go in the multiplayer menu or is it just saying that it's loading after selecting multiplayer from the main menu?

hoosier_d

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It goes to the screen where you see a soldier and you need to select nintendo wifi connection but then after clicking it it says please wait with some spinning thingy and then never loads.........just sticks there, but not a freeze since I can back out by selecting b

hoosier_d

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very strange........I suspected my issue was with the ports on my router as I had seen posts regarding it so I looked on a site and found the info I needed and changed the ports on the router went back in and on the first try the wii connected and said it required an update, but upon clicking it it said I didnt have enough room on the wii so I had to go and make space, which I did, but now its not connecting again same as before..............starting to piss me off.

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
And have you tried Hermes v5 cIOS223 base 57 i know ,i know WHAT difference does it make compared too 224 base57 well it might just work. Give it a try!
Useing 223 you dont need another profile to use it just works

darkreaperofdrea

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i'm loading it with 224 base 57
i don't know but you should try making another profile,at first i had the same problem,then made another profile aside from the first one and it worked like a charm : )

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
Lol no im on good old UsbloaderGX never gave up on the team on working out the kinks.
I have 4 cIOS's to run all games cIOS249 v20 base 56 to load the loader Hermes v4 222 37/38 and Hermes v5 223 base57 and cIOS236 for WADS.
UsbloaderGX has been running BO from day1 updates and all

hoosier_d

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally fixed it.......it was the ports on the router, but each time I would do it it somehow knocked my wii offline..........I finally figured it out and downloaded the update and played online for a few minutes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: fellow EST resident here, it's noon for me too