Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SEARCH!

errcode=-4 is the most common 'problem' of dstt(?) based clones, and I know that there have been at least 2 posts asking about the same exact errcode in the past 7 days.

The answer to your problem is:
IF you are lucky, a simple format with the Panasonic SD Formatter will fix your problem.
But more likely than not, the problem is you have a shit clone that isn't supported anymore.

eckyjunior

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone,

I've got and R4 Revolution III with YSMenu. My YSMenu is pretty old because the later ones freeze on a black screen, not sure why.

Whenever I try to play Call of Duty Black Ops it just freezes on a black screen atm and I've been trying for days without success to fix it.

This is my R4 card ~ http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n125/ec...-III-SDHC_2.jpg

R4 is not faulty because all other games work. COD Black Ops is not faulty because it works on my brother's Ace Card.

Does anyone have any idea's. It's been so frustrating and I'd be eternally grateful!

eckyjunior

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
xXVisionZXx said:
umm by just looking at the R4 we cannot help you alot because it might be a clone or not? ist a clone? if its a clone what image appears when you press to boot the R4?

It says R4 III Revolution for DS on the title screen with the seasons as backgrounds.
It has 3 boxes GAME -- MULTIMEDIA -- BOOT SLOT-2

And on the bottom in small writing it says v3.11 on the left

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DTApple @ DTApple: Did someone say llamas?