Hacking Black brick

trcmag

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been trying to hack my wii and I think I caused a problem when in bootmii. I installed bootmii and after installing I was on the last screen when I hit the button again by accident and I got a screen which was a window that looked like it was going to back it up again, but it remained white.

I reset the wii and continued hacking the wii I set up the IOS's and installed priiloader. Then I setup the settings in priiloader and tried to go to the system menu when I got a blank screen. I reset the wii and got a blank screen with or without the SD card.

One of the settings I selected was the black screen option. I didn't know what this did but I didn't figure it would give me a totally black screen with no options or menus to select from.

I have been following the directions for hacking the wii for use with an external hard drive that I got from this site.

Is there any way to fix what I did? If not how can I restore the wii? I did make a backup of nand, key, and bootmii folder.

Any help would be appreciated.

Marty

Riley

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
To get to priiloader when you start your wii hold RESET. Then disable all hacks

Then ENABLE:Skip disc update check
Remove NoCopy Protection

Then goto settings and set

Autoboot : System Menu
Return to: System Menu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm