Hacking Big thank you to all the coders out there!!

ginkster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just thought I would take and few minutes to say thank you to all the hard work, time and effort they put in. Theres probably been quite a few threads saying thanks but for all their hard work there should be a sticky for any one and every one who wish to join me in saying thank you so much.

Without you guys none of this would be possibe. I was just amazed at how quickly sm 4.2 was hacked I knew it would be hacked but not that quick.

And I know I havent got that many posts and Im not saying Im perfect but I do have Some useful advice for all the noobs out there (if they can be bothered to read this that is)

And its this, Before attepmting any mod to your wii please read up on it or follow one of the useful guides on here . People take time to write guides so you should take time to read them. And if you follow my advice there would be less threads on bricks. I understand accidents happen but just take your time and read up on it and if you dont understand summat then ask.

Any one who wishes to say thanks also please reply.

Ginkster

Cocosimp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ginkster said:
Just thought I would take and few minutes to say thank you to all the hard work, time and effort they put in. Theres probably been quite a few threads saying thanks but for all their hard work there should be a sticky for any one and every one who wish to join me in saying thank you so much.

Without you guys none of this would be possibe. I was just amazed at how quickly sm 4.2 was hacked I knew it would be hacked but not that quick.

And I know I havent got that many posts and Im not saying Im perfect but I do have Some useful advice for all the noobs out there (if they can be bothered to read this that is)

And its this, Before attepmting any mod to your wii please read up on it or follow one of the useful guides on here . People take time to write guides so you should take time to read them. And if you follow my advice there would be less threads on bricks. I understand accidents happen but just take your time and read up on it and if you dont understand summat then ask.

Any one who wishes to say thanks also please reply.

Ginkster

I completly agree, all that hard work, dealing with all the bugs, taking requests from people, writing a guide, re-writing it when something new comes up or writing a completly new one, all of this for no reward (other than the wii scene will love you for ever
yay.gif
) at all and maybe a donation or two (i really hope is more), to all of you a great big thanks and one of this
grog.gif
and of course a well deserved
bow.gif

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i would also like to thank the individual developers who always stay true to their programs, never offer nothing less than perfect, and spend so much time for our enjoyment.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY