beup live help

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Janky22, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Janky22
    OP

Janky22 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 24, 2010
    Yesterday I found the beup homebrew that lets you log on to msn from your NDS. Well i noticed it connect and everything but gets stuck at the "Doing Handshake..." part and i dont know what to do. Anyone konw what im talking about. I downloaded it from developers site.

2. ProtoKun7

ProtoKun7 GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4

Global Moderator
    Jan 3, 2009
    United Kingdom
    Gallifrey
    Which means you're running 0.7? Sometimes it will stop working and a new version needs to be released to fix connectivity; maybe that's the case here. I assume that your DS connection settings work otherwise?

3. Janky22
    OP

Janky22 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 24, 2010
    Yeah they work perfectly, and i am using 0.7. Does downgrading the version fix it, or will i have to wait for another version to be released?

4. ProtoKun7

ProtoKun7 GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4

Global Moderator
    Jan 3, 2009
    United Kingdom
    Gallifrey
    Well, you could keep trying in the hopes that it will work, but you might have to wait for a new version. Can't test it myself without adjusting my router settings. And no, downgrading won't fix it, as usually a new version is released because the previous one loses functionality.

5. Janky22
    OP

Janky22 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 24, 2010
    Oh well thanks, guess i'll keep on waiting [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice