Hacking Better GBA Expansion pack?

Digisoul8000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi everyone!! Nice site! I started this thread because I have a problem. Recently I got an Acekard 2i, it's very very cool and cheap card. But, now I want to play old gba games on my DS. I know that Acekard flashcards cannot play gba games, and my question is: what gba expansion pack should I get? Because I live in Greece, and the only shop which have flashcards give me two options: Super Card Mini SD or M3 GBA Expansion Pack?. I would like to say that the card I am going to buy I want it only for playing all gba games without problems, nothing much.

Thanks for help!

Pheinte

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
The best one is EZ-Flash 3in1, and you can order it from several European or worldwide shops.

You just need one microSD card in your Acekard 2i, and copy your gba roms there.

Digisoul8000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
The best one is EZ-Flash 3in1, and you can order it from several European or worldwide shops.

You just need one microSD card in your Acekard 2i, and copy your gba roms there.

Yes I know that EZ-Flash is the best gba expansion, but I cannot buy from other country, and that's why I want one of these two gba packs that we have in my country.
What are the problems that I 'll have with these two cards (Super Card Mini SD or M3 GBA Expansion Pack)? and EZ-Flash won't have these problems?
Thanks for reply btw!

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Supercards do not have good GBA compatibility and that one is not an expansion pack but a standalone cart (not that it makes any difference to the lack of compatibility) which means it is m3 time. I am not sure what level of third party support they have these days though so you might want to read up a bit.

As for other countries are customs in Greece that keen on flash cards nowadays (it is about the only reason I can think of for the reluctance)?

Digisoul8000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Supercards do not have good GBA compatibility and that one is not an expansion pack but a standalone cart (not that it makes any difference to the lack of compatibility) which means it is m3 time. I am not sure what level of third party support they have these days though so you might want to read up a bit.

As for other countries are customs in Greece that keen on flash cards nowadays (it is about the only reason I can think of for the reluctance)?

The only reason is the payment method, anwz. Thanks for help. That means that EZ-Flash 3in1 is the best of the best option to play gba games on ds right? I have the first DS also, and I cannot find where to buy EZ-Flash 3in1 fat. :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat