Hacking Best working flash cart currently?

rwn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in my opinion the best is the acekard 2I with the akaio firmware

well, hopefully in the end normat will continue akaio for the public. and maybe even find an amazing wya to stop fucktards that enjoy fucking over the rest of us... because to be perfectly honest it would really fucking suck for those of us that actually have a real Acekard. and fully support akaio. i mean with out normatt my life would be fucking hell in the flashcart world...

maybe an ingenious way to destroy and corrupt all the clones trying to run akaio firmware... but i don't know. nothing i can do will change his mind becuase i honestly have never said a single word to the guy.

Diosoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He's killing AKAIO because of THIS? That's just being a total pissy bastard about it. "Wah, you hacked my hard work, I'm going to stop making it!" He reminds me of all those artists who get mad and "permanently" leave deviantART and Furaffinity because someone traces over one of their drawings. Maybe someone should give Normatt a big wooden cross and some spikes so he can feel special enough.

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
akaio is not the official firmware, it's an alternative firmware therefore this is not what makes the ak work though many people prefer it to the official firmware.

I'd recommend the m3i zero, never used an ak but I have no complaints about m3real or m3i zero...it gets frequent updates and you have the choice of 3 firmwares.

gamekool

Trophies
Website
www.gamekool.com
XP
Country
United States
if you can't find where to download games or you would like it be easier to download..
r4i sdhc(red) is the choice...
they have game engine in card..super easy to download all games through wifi...

Grizzleboy88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't believe my eyes. No. Please. No. Not when Super Scribblenauts has just released! No! Normatt! PLEASE COME BACK!
cry.gif

samjef11

Trophies
XP
Country
Grizzleboy88 said:
I don't believe my eyes. No. Please. No. Not when Super Scribblenauts has just released! No! Normatt! PLEASE COME BACK!
cry.gif

Whats is this post reply spam sounds like it and this post is old until you bump it with your gabbble words

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...